[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
re: reparations
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: 1453800604633.jpg (59 KB, 959x959) Image search: [Google]
1453800604633.jpg
59 KB, 959x959
As many of you are no doubt aware, 4chan.org recently went through approximately one (1) hour of downtime during which posting was next to impossible. According to our metrics, our firm would have been able to obtain at least two hundred (200) (You)s during this period of server-side technical difficulties. In light of this, we are asking that one hundred (100) (You)s be rendered unto the original poster (OP) of this thread. While we are entitled to many more than that, we have made the executive decision to cut our losses in the name of maintaining good relations. So long as our conditions as stated above are met, we will decline to take any further action against the site and its proprietors.

Fondest regards,
Management
>>
lol?
>>
>>558701
Of course. Have at you.
>>
I will post in this thread, but yu will not have a yu from me.
>>
(You)s too big to fail
>>
OP doesn't get a (You) if someone is linking their post you dumb fucking faggot
>>
@558701
No (You)'s for You
>>
File: Lord-Yu.png (369 KB, 426x640) Image search: [Google]
Lord-Yu.png
369 KB, 426x640
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.