[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hiro, if you're reading this, can you please make a /wr/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: 1400296143993.gif (1 MB, 455x249) Image search: [Google]
1400296143993.gif
1 MB, 455x249
Hiro, if you're reading this, can you please make a /wr/ - Wrestling board already? I miss old /asp/ before all the WWE fags fucking murdered it.
>>
Why isn't wrestling on /TV/?

Its not a sport
>>
Christmas, birthdays or celebratory gifts can be hard to buy an appropriate gift for. The amount of choice, style and price ranges of products online now-a-days is vast. Fortunately, there's always something that you can turn to; big sweat men with a wide range for both g-string and trunks same sense to butch or same deck of text that have scents of bold, broad and diverse, fragrances and colognes with a great alternative to someone who is tricky to buy a present for.
>>
File: 5463573655232526.jpg (21 KB, 414x233) Image search: [Google]
5463573655232526.jpg
21 KB, 414x233
>>558539
>>
File: Ff2bgkK.png (277 KB, 507x501) Image search: [Google]
Ff2bgkK.png
277 KB, 507x501
>>558484
>>
>>558484
asp is a graveyard either way
>>
>>558925
We can at least let it rest in peace rather than let a bunch of faggots shit and piss all over its corpse.
>>
File: Wheel Kick.webm (2 MB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
Wheel Kick.webm
2 MB, 720x404
Please Hiro, it was so only under rated decent, before all the wwe fans came.
I miss having the old martial arts threads
>>
File: wut.jpg (21 KB, 575x323) Image search: [Google]
wut.jpg
21 KB, 575x323
>>558970
>WAHHHHHH WHY ARE WRESTLINGS FANS TALKING ABOUT WRESTLING ON A WRESTLING BOARD WAHHHHHHHHH
>>
>>559220
Except it wasn't originally a wrestling board. It was an alternative sports board. You fucking faggots killed everything that was good about that board.

Kill yourselves. You turned /asp/ into [s4s] for WWE.
>>
>>559324
Except if you weren't a fucking newfag, you would know that moot said that /asp/ was made to get wrestling off of /sp/.

But you don't know that.

Because you're a fucking newfag.
>>
>>559220
They're not talking about wrestling; they're talking about WWE.
>>
>>559327
REKT
>>
>>558484
>breathing general
>>
>>559327
He made it for a number of reasons, including WWE on /sp/ and airsoft on /k/, but he found that the mandrama guys didn't want to move, and /asp/ turned unexpectedly into a slow board about participation sports opposed to spectator ones. He obviously liked this, and left all in that state until he handed the site off to Hiro.

What Hiro should have done was move the general to /tv/ where it belonged in the first place, where the existing populace was large and active enough to easily withstand the migration.
Now that that opportunity may have passed, there should be another board for participation sports. The idea that they should be on lopped haphazardly onto the same board as WWE, when the two concepts are so different by both nature and the number and loquaciousness of their posters, is nothing short of nonsensical.
>>
>>559327

And there's something in the rules about that? I see exactly two rules for /asp/ on the rules page and talking about WWE breaks both of them.

How good is Hiro's English? When you thought he said you could have the board, might neither he nor you have known what the fuck was being said?
>>
It's already dead. I've moved to reddit for my alternative sports
>>
>>559327
>Except if you weren't a fucking newfag, you would know that moot said that /asp/ was made to get wrestling off of /sp/.
completely made up
>>
HIRO

SAVE /asp/
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.