[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>mfw /a/ is basically /v/ now There's even e-celeb shit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 86112313454213.png (504 KB, 750x656) Image search: [Google]
86112313454213.png
504 KB, 750x656
>mfw /a/ is basically /v/ now

There's even e-celeb shit some times.

I'm sad.
>>
That's what happens when "culture" given precedence over quality.
>>
>>558402
I like to think the old userbase is still there, just enjoying the shitposting, but i don't know anymore, there are a lot of people talking about "old" (2010-2013) anime, it looks like a bunch newfags just starting to get into anime.
>>
>>558400
>now
>>
>>558417
>I like to think the old userbase is still there
There are some of us still there.
Look for the occasional meta thread, in where you'll find small pockets of us wishing death upon the fags who came flooding in /a/ during the exploding van era and replaced the jocular culture with autistic antagonism.
>>
move over /a/ 2016 is the year of the horse
>>
>>558417
>it looks like a bunch newfags just starting to get into anime.
I know those were driven away in an effort to avoid what happened to /v/, yet still looks like newer /a/utists pretending to be older than what theya re.
>>
>>558417
>>558526
Ah, yes, the classical "I was only pretending to be retarded" excuse. Have you ever tried talking without irony, spite or bragging? Or is it ingrained so deeply that you can't live without it? Try it.
>>
>>558543
What the fuck are you talking about?
>>
>>558417
>I like to think the old userbase is still there, just enjoying the shitposting
The old fanbase left a long time ago or only lurk unless a rare great thread comes up.
>>
Anime sucks.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.