[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/asp/ needs mods that actually help
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: 46345854646.png (539 KB, 1419x765) Image search: [Google]
46345854646.png
539 KB, 1419x765
Over 90% of /asp/ is filled with "Professional Wrestling" and blatant shit posting that serves no purpose. The lack of moderation has allowed for the people who came to our board as refugees, to turn it into a shit fest. This needs to be addressed.
>>
>>558124
This is what's left when you take out the "wrestling" threads and bad bait.
>>
/rasl/ when
>>
>>558124
And for the record, the Kimbo Slice thread is full of shitposting about niggers and wrestling, and both threads on either side at the top are meta threads about the shit state of the board. So that leaves nine threads, three of them generals, walled castles that moot forbid anyone post their respective subjects in separate threads.

9 threads, it's down by half from a week ago. Something needs to change, and soon.
>>
there's a lot of wrestling threads on the wrestling board? next you'll be complaining that /ck/ talks about food too much.
>>
/asp/ should not have been made a wrestling board but fuck it, hiro obviously doesn't give a shit. There needs to be some fucking moderation on there. We don't need thirty fedora reply threads and a LITERAL CP thread on there for fucking HOURS at a time. If we're ignoring the obvious solution, which is to separate real alternative sports from wrestling by giving those faggots their own board, then at least try and get rid of the rampant fucking shitposting on there.
>>
File: 321532632421343.jpg (24 KB, 460x445) Image search: [Google]
321532632421343.jpg
24 KB, 460x445
>>558360
This is the shit that is really destroying the board.
>>
>>558360
>skateboarding/nerfguns
>real sport

Pick one nerd
>>
>>558910
I could go into the facts of why they're real sports, but I won't bother because you don't care. You only shitpost. Which is why we need moderation. Because of faggots like you.
>>
File: tip tip.jpg (66 KB, 613x677) Image search: [Google]
tip tip.jpg
66 KB, 613x677
>>559008
>toy guns are a real sport
>>
File: 1458490796435.jpg (43 KB, 570x587) Image search: [Google]
1458490796435.jpg
43 KB, 570x587
>>559008
>WAHHHHHH WHY ARE WRESTLING FANS TALKING ABOUT WRESTLING ON A WRESTLING BOARD WAHHHHHHHH
>>
>>559037
More of a sport then two grown ass men acting out day time drama while slowly putting each other into sloppy holds and submissions.
>>559222
>implying shitposting is holding a conversation
>>
>>559008
>>559281
Come on, man. Don't respond to such weak trolling attempts. Part of maintaining a board's health is to self-moderate a little bit by not responding to every shitter; feeding trolls clogs threads and gives them the reward and motivation to do it again.

I really do feel bad for /asp/, but the genie is out of the bottle. I don't know how you could fix /asp/ now without mods going nuclear like on /sp/ or /jp/, and that's really a final option that has lasting consequences. It was a stupid decision and I don't know how they could fix it without adding yet another board- which has been happening too much lately.
>>
>>559296
That's a little hard for self-moderating to work for the board when a good 80% of the posts overall aren't interested in that shit. You'll find normal 4chan conversations in the alt sport generals, but from the constant duplicate wrestling shitposting threads, it's pretty clear that there's no talking to the shitposters.

And it wouldn't necessarily require another board, just one with a population that could compete with wrestling in terms of post count and threads created, such as /tv/. As it stands, everyone on /asp/ cannot do so with quality content. It would take someone to literally have to outshitpost the wrasslefags in order to compete and disrupt wrestling threads, make the board even more a sea of piss and shit than it ever was. But I'm not autistic enough for that, anon, no one on /asp/ is. That's why wrestling has to go. It will literally kill the alt sports on the board if this continues, which is exactly what some of these faggots want.
>>
>>559222

you're not discussing wrestling, you're just shitposting it.

/asp/ is the dirtworst of the wrestling community, way worse than places like wrestlingforum. you should be ashamed for being apart of it.
>>
>>558124

I've come to the opposite conclusion: It's time to go. There is no place for anything that isn't WWE on 4chan, at least not as a coherent board. It's time for us to break off and go back to /fit/ and /out/ and /k/ and all the places that we used to post before /asp/ was invented.

Don't take off Wrestling. Take off the Alternative Sports part of the description. Change the name. It's just people who watch a television show now, and then talk about actors and plotlines. There's no place for alternative sports.

Embrace oblivion.
>>
Blame your incompetent janitor that deleted the general
>>
/asp/ never should've been made a wrestling board.

/wwe/ should've stayed on /sp/
>>
>>560340
indeed, post wresling on everything
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.