[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can we just delete drawthreads already? Moving them to /i/ would
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
File: PAA05FT.png (281 KB, 640x681) Image search: [Google]
PAA05FT.png
281 KB, 640x681
Can we just delete drawthreads already? Moving them to /i/ would also work, and help make /i/ faster
>>
These are the things I'll never understand. Want to draw a picture? Better go on /co/! Want to post pictures of yourself cosplaying? Better go on /co/!
And not just /co/. But that board springs to the front of my mind.
>>
Slow boards are generally quite happy being slow- quality over quantity. Throwing a group of /b/tards or whoever onto their board would be a very cruel thing to do.
>>
>>557678
Yeah, look what happened to /asp/
>>
>>557672
this
Most drawthreads are just requests that end up ignored
>>
>>557684
You got that right.

>Loads of requests. With some being unique.
>Drawfags: "I don't wanna draw this".
>Reddit: "Draw this maymay!"
>Drawfags: "OKAY!"
>Half of the faggots: "Draw this lewd!"
>Drawfags: "OKAY!"
>>
File: Untitled.png (486 KB, 1257x554) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
486 KB, 1257x554
>>557681
Yeah, that was just awful. I went there a couple times out of boredom over the years and I truly feel bad for the anons that lost their board.
It seems like a skateboarding general managed to survive, but just glancing at the catalog makes me feel like I'm in a youtube comments section for Call of Duty.
/i/ doesn't deserve this.
>>
>>557677
Why can't you post art/comics you make on a comics board? Why shouldn't you post yourself in a superhero costume on a superheros wearing costumes board?
>>
File: A knight Shrugs.gif (587 KB, 187x294) Image search: [Google]
A knight Shrugs.gif
587 KB, 187x294
>>557910
>getting mad at a drawfags preference

Drawfags aren't obligated to draw whatever you draw them
Give'em a request and get lucky that they draw it, everyone knows that
>>
>>557966
Doesn't matter. It's still an attention whore thread.
>>
File: ah god pffft haha.jpg (25 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
ah god pffft haha.jpg
25 KB, 300x300
>>557970
>"waahh my request didn't get picked out of all the other hundreds of requests abloobloobloo"
>>
File: 300 NOT OKAY.jpg (53 KB, 540x705) Image search: [Google]
300 NOT OKAY.jpg
53 KB, 540x705
>>557949
>go on /asp/
>it's an alternate sports board so there should be different weird things to check out
>99% of it is just wrestling maymays
>>
Yeah they're a fucking scourge. I don't know why the staff have let these proliferate. Must be furfag mods who think 4chan is all about the "OC"
>>
I like how people pretend "original content" is being created there or something. It is just endless circlejerk. If you truly want to draw something in the thread about it and post it there. You don't need a shrine where people can pray at you.
>>
>tfw someone draws your request
Feels nice.
>>
>>557999
>I like how people pretend "original content" is being created there

but not really?

people just want lewds and memes drawn
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.