[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Really? The servers have to crash every fucking night? Do they
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: 1456109161895.gif (156 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1456109161895.gif
156 KB, 250x250
Really? The servers have to crash every fucking night?

Do they just fucking disintegrate if nobody is looking directly at them or something?

What do they cost $3.99/year to use?

Or are you just shutting them the fuck down yourself to save money?

Fuck you! Tell moot to use his google connections to get us a better server!
>>
Is it slow for everyone or just me?
>>
It doesn't happen EVERY night, Anon. Calm the fuck down.
>>
File: 59590020220.png (254 KB, 500x376) Image search: [Google]
59590020220.png
254 KB, 500x376
>Tell moot to use his google connections to get us a better server!
>>
We should try lighting some incense,
>>
they dont even respond to me on twitter

fucking cunts
>>
>>557653
>Getting this mad over something you use for free
>>
>>557896
3 out of every 4 people is retarded.
>>
This doesn't happen every night, newfag. I assume the site freezing happens for a reason. While it could be that the staff are incompetent, I will give it all the benefit of the doubt and assume that it happens for an important reason.
>>
>>557655
>>557917
>americans
>>
>>557653
Blame your ISP, not 4chan
>>
>>557937
Fuck you foreign trash this site ISNT for you. Youre lucky to even have whatever shitty internet your country hooked up to your mud hut. Now fuck off.
>>
>>557937
Honestly, all your foreigners should be lucky this site doesn't ban anyone outside of the U.S. even though it would really help the quality of the site.
>>
every so often all of the mods get fed up with this site. so they take the servers offline for a couple of hours so no one has to deal with all of the shit. maybe if you didn't shitpost so much or go into autistic rages every time something upsets you this wouldn't happen so often.
>>
File: 1.gif (334 KB, 420x420) Image search: [Google]
1.gif
334 KB, 420x420
>>558392
>>558407
Why don't you celebrate Easter?
>>
>>558441
Whatever happened to him? Did he just get bored?
>>
>>558447
He said he stopped because he was banned too many times
>>
>>558448
Oh..
rip in peace, eastershitter.
>>
>>557653
>Do they just fucking disintegrate if nobody is looking directly at them[...]?

According to quantum physics? Yes.
>>
>>558450
Kek
>>
>>558407
Australia is rangebanned from posting on /v/ and /v/ has gotten drastically worse since this happened.

Every time admin rangebanned a region it only goes to further illustrate that the bulk of the shitposting is actually coming from America, not the scapegoat nations.
>>
>We blocked a country.Then, servers are fine.

What did he mean by this
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.