[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how do we get the /v/ cancer off of /tv/? if /pol/ managed to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: 1465165078383.jpg (128 KB, 518x598) Image search: [Google]
1465165078383.jpg
128 KB, 518x598
how do we get the /v/ cancer off of /tv/? if /pol/ managed to get them off of their board then /tv/ should be able to as well
>>
You don't because you have no power and this is not /q/.
So fuck off.
>>
File: ERE.gif (766 KB, 1064x487) Image search: [Google]
ERE.gif
766 KB, 1064x487
>>557514
this is /q/ for anime /qa/
>>
Yes, because it's /v/ that's ruining /tv/ and not reddit and tumblr.
>>
>>557545
/v/ made the board popular with those kind of people
>>
File: [distant fug].png (17 KB, 276x268) Image search: [Google]
[distant fug].png
17 KB, 276x268
>>557512
>Implying it isn't /pol/ and /tv/ invading /v/
>>
File: 1440668111299.jpg (51 KB, 460x500) Image search: [Google]
1440668111299.jpg
51 KB, 460x500
Stop scapegoating everyone who disagrees with you.

Seriously, it's pretty much impossible to discuss anything on /tv/, /v/, /pol/ or /r9k/, because most of the time threads devolve into "This person disagrees with me so I'm going to call them Reddit!". It's not clever or funny in any way, and it only serves to encourage more shitposting.

If you REALLY care about improving the quality of the board, then stop accusing each other of being from a site that only literally autistic people get angry about. If you're really too stupid to do even that, then maybe you're too stupid to be posting on 4chan.

Of course, most of you will ignore this post and continue acting like dumbasses, but it still needs to be said.
>>
>>557512
>armband says /sp/
baka
>>
>implying /v/, /tv/, and /sp/ aren't all sources of crossboard shitposting
Good meme
>>
>>557642
But no one cared about /tv/ until both of those garbage boards started coming to it
>>
>>557601

I agree, but your post implies that 4chan is not naturally filled with autistic low-functioning people. Which it is. You are expecting too much from the people here.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.