[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
japanese video games board please
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 203
Thread images: 23
File: Disappointed - Mitsuki.png (603 KB, 1225x689) Image search: [Google]
Disappointed - Mitsuki.png
603 KB, 1225x689
So is /vj/ happening?

Really there is no reason it shouldn't be tbqh.
>>
>>557458
Mitsuki is great. I never realized KyoAni was capable of creating such a sex machine.
>>
>Previous threads
>>535824
https://desustorage.org/qa/thread/531196

>straw poll since other abbreviations have been thrown around
http://www.strawpoll.me/10420093
>>
>>557463
vj would be consistent with vg and vr
>>
i dont see the point desu

what's so different about japanese games that you can't discuss on /v/?
>>
>>557616
/v/ is a fucking mess with meme spouting, hype faggots, plebbit autism.

Just looking at overwatch spam and watch nogs 2 spam its no place for an actual discussion. I see some eastern game threads from time to time but they get lost since /v/ isn't a board with the most fans there, /vj/ would bring fans in to help create a moderate community
>>
>>557616
V is too big and too fast for much more than shitposting
If we could find natural splits in the community and give them their own boards, maybe v would slow down a little and we could actually discuss something other than console wars without it getting archives in 5 minutes
>>
>>557458
No, we don't need more /v/s. Plus, the shitposting will go all the way up to Jupiter with a particular culture of games being segregated.
>>
>>557458
I really don't want 4chan to become like reddit with a billion sub-boards
>>
>>557928
I don't either, but many posters nowadays come from that site and wants 4chan to function just like it.
>>
>>557458
kys
>>
too bad all of the western shitters ruined that sticky thread the other day
>>
>>557928
>>557932
2chan has a 'billion' sub-boards and it isn't any worse for it
>>
>>557984
I've heard otherwise Hiroyuki-kun
>>
>>557458
only morons think a /vj/ board wouldn't create a boogieman greater than reddit or gaia
>fuck off back to /vw/ normalfag
>jesus go back to /vj/ you otaku fuck
the shitflinging would be so immense, maybe we should do it just to flood ourselves in a new age of raids
>>
>>557458
No. There is no point other than pandering to faggot weeaboos so they can't circle jerk to fanart.
>>
>>557932
the point is that /v/ is way too big to be on 1 board anymore, nothing of any worth can be discussed anymore because there are just too many people and it moves way too fast
more boards, not to be exclusive, but to lighten the load and slow down /v/ is probably the right way to go
like how /qst/ lightened the load on /tg/
>>
>>557458
>/vj/ is made
>it's still a den of shitposting thanks to autistic /a/ crossboarders and console warmongers
>now you have another board that needs to be nuked
>>
File: Stop.jpg (38 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
Stop.jpg
38 KB, 512x512
>>557458
>/vp/
>/vg/
>/v/
>/vr/
>Wanting MORE video game boards

Shaking my head to be honest fampai
>>
>>558102
I just realised that xbox would only go on the western board. Would that mean a consolewars free /v/ with /vw/?
>>
>>557458
DO IT HIRO!
>>
>>557458
>Really there is no reason it shouldn't be tbqh.

How about the fact that /v/ has been split up 3 times already?
>>
>>558216
Nothing wrong with that. So far all of /v/'s derivatives have been much better in terms of quality than /v/ itself. Better to have multiple small but good boards, than one big shitty one.
>>
>That's the entire basis for console wars!
Idk what your argument was here, you just confirmed that /v/ is a shit posting board where no discussion goes on

>If I want to discuss a jap game, but I want to compare that to a western game, then what?
Jesus fuck, you literally think /vj/ would be a neo board? I dont think anyone would care if you compared it to another game(without good reason, fighting style ect ect) if you're just shitposting well like anywhere else expect backlash

>What if I want to discuss a series that have both jap games and western games?
Yeah it would but I see the confusion about where it should be posted, ideally it should be stuck in /vj/ but just like there is a cross over with /vg/ and /v/ posts I don't think anyone would mind the western targerted games being posted on /v/ as well while having a sister thread on /vj/
idk It would be up to the admins and the current /v/ mods how they want to play that kind challenge

>Where does the boundary go?
""""VIDEO JAPAN"""" however other Asian games would most likely be accepted

>Such a split would only hinder discussion and debate
Wouldn't, the board would be slower since not everyone likes these games, people wouldn't be there if they arnt interested, unlike /v/ where its just's another /b/ recarnation of shitposting
>>
>>558240
the thing you faggots don't get is that these splits haven't slowed down /v/ in the slightest, more boards means less users concentrated in one place making /v/ more usable, or are you fine with how fast /v/ is right now?
>>
>>557880
>>557923
Why are your magical weeb games free from shit posting and how would having your own board prevent that from happening?
Nothing would change except we would have more boards. You're a fool to think otherwise.
>>
>>558270
because the jap industy is slow and there isn't that many titles what people know about, you wont get the 16 threads about the same game spammed across the board, it'll be slowly and easier to moderate
>>
>>557458
I'm down for it.
Something definitely needs to change.

Either let the rampant consolewars/ebin memes continue or trial a Japanese video game board
>>
>>558270
It doesn't even have to be a /vj/, it could be any other natural split in the userbase
The point is /v/ by itself is too big to discuss anything so it's a lightning fast shit flinging contest, so we need to find ways to split it up and slow it down

>weeb games
This is how I know you really don't care about any of this or about the board
You have an us vs them mentality that prevents you from seeing a solution to a problem or even the problem to begin with
>>
>>557880
>/v/ is a fucking mess with meme spouting, hype faggots, plebbit autism
That's true, but are you implying that a Japanese video games board would be free of those things?
>>
>>558456
It's always westfags starting consolewars and bringing their facebook memes, not the other way around.
I'm telling you, trial the board and see for yourself.
You probably don't browse /v/ or haven't lurked much at all
>>
>>558456
Depends how well moderated the board is and what rules are in place
>>
we already have like 4 boards dedicated to video games.

fuck off.
>>
>>558646
no you fuck off
>>
>>558098
>like how /qst/ lightened the load on /tg/
kek

that only persuades me that cutting up v is a bad idea

does qa ever get any good suggestions or is it just bitching and lying 24/7?
>>
>>558646
>we already have 3 boards!
>we already have 2 boards!
>we already have a board!
>>
>>557880
Because Persona and FF don't get a ton of fucking threads?

Kys
>>
>>557880
>/v/ is a fucking mess with meme spouting, hype faggots, plebbit autism.
so would /vj/ only with more /a/utism
>>
>>557880
So instead of fixing the board you'd rather split off?
/vw/ when? I want a place to talk about western games outside of /v/ too.
>>
>>558696
/v/ is /vw/.
>>
>>557458
Japanese video games and video games from other nations blend in better than anime and cartoons so there's really no point in giving them separate boards imo.
>>
>>558650
You are wrong though
Qst didn't eliminate all the quest threads on tg but it sure as hell lightened the load by having a more dedicated area for them
Are you the same kind of person who says /m/ is a failure because Eva is still on /a/? Because at this point I'm about 90% sure you're just a /v/ shitposter who's scared that his board might slow down and actually talk about something other than waifus and console wars
>>
>>558886
I think this is honestly the stupidest post in the entire thread. You clearly didn't take the time to read any of the replies or arguments for it and just dropped your opinion on the OP.
>>
>>557458
If you really need a safe space use /jp/
>>
>>558686
Lets move them onto /vj/ then so you can have more room on /v/

>>558695
It would be better autism without rebbit moral fags

>>558696
/v/ is /vw/

>>558968
/jp/ isnt for video games, they do have video game threads now and again but its mainly 1 out of 50, I would like to see that siphoned from /jp/ onto /vj/
>>
>>558686
>Kys
These are the type of posters I hate seeing on /v/. Straight out of social media.
>>
>>558953
true
>>
>>559348
Kys
>>
>>559909
fat
>>
File: 1465677048349.jpg (97 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1465677048349.jpg
97 KB, 1280x720
when will hiro respond
>>
Hiro come on now, everythings been discussed and theres no reason for this board not to exist
>>
>>560594
Except for the fact that both sides of the argument have shown themselves to be complete and utter idiots.
>>
>>560607
/v/ is too fast.
The only way to evenly split the board is by Jap/West.

Any disagreement to these 2 points?
>>
>>560607
4chan is full of smart people
>>
>>560608
Depends on if it's an actual split and not just making a separate hugbox for people who like japanese only games. This could be solved by declaring any game made in Japan, China, or Korea should be allowed on /vj/ even if it has a large western audience like Street Figther or MGS or Nintendo games in general.

These games would also not be allowed on /vw/ as that is for games from everywhere else.
>>
File: 1465509620411.jpg (367 KB, 1113x1280) Image search: [Google]
1465509620411.jpg
367 KB, 1113x1280
I don't like this. How do I shitfling at westacucks if they're segregated?
>>
Please just give us /vn/ for visual novels.
>>
>>560843
no
>>
>>560813
I do agree. Some people would complain, and say, "I like street fighter and mgs, but I don't want to be exposed to weebshit". Well, to those people, deal with it. Go into threads you're interested in. Avoid ones you aren't.
>>
Why don't we just make a /v2/ and leave old /v/ to rot?
>>
>>561143
They should just keep making /v/s until one of them isn't shit.
>>
>>561145
think of all the wanks you've had in your life

now pick the most rememberable one
>>
>>561145
That's what futaba-channel did with nijiura. I guess if it worked for them it'd work for us.
>>
Hiro come on man, are you really going to try and ruse us like Hideo
>>
>>561404
Sage.
>>
>>561429
Bump
>>
Stop buming this thread retarded weebcuck
>>
>>561432
Lmao, bump
>>
>>561432
not untill we get a reply
>>
bum
>>
>>557880
Because /v/ isn't being spammed by Zelda now?
>>
Western games have console wars and hype shilling. Eastern games have waifu visual novel image dump shit threads and also console wars some.

There is cancer in every subculture on 4chan. Splitting them will not help, only create more boards with their own brand of cancer.
>>
>>557880
/vr/ was a fine place for quite a while, but slowly the /v/ermin crept in and now the board is just the same shit as /v/. This would happen to /vj/ too.
>>
>>561947
Splitting up a board does slow it down, which is what we're talking about you retard
You can never get rid of shitposting, but if you slow down the board you might get to have a discussion a little longer before it gets archived
>>
>>561976
Not with tough moderation
>>
>>562257
Or you could just have tough moderation on a single board (/v/), and not carter to children on either side of the East/West fence.
Asking for a board split based off of "Japanese video game vs not Japanese video game" is basically asking for a safe space for or away from, an artstyle you do or don't like.
>>
>>562320
>"Japanese video game vs not Japanese video game"

I'm not asking for a war tho, you're making it out as I am, I just want a board which has enough games and enough fan base, deserves to be else where, where discussion can go on without plebs ruining it

> safe space
buzzword

>an artstyle you do or don't like.
What
>>
>>562328
>I'm not asking for a war
It doesn't matter what you think you're asking for, because that's exactly the outcome of what you're asking for.
>>
>>562336
THERE WOULDNT BE ANY IOF THE MODS OF THE BOARDS DID THEIR JOBS
>>
>>562358
You wouldn't be asking for a board split in they did their jobs. Or would you?
>>
>>562361
Not him, but I would. Good moderation wouldn't slow the board enough.
>>
>>562580
The speed of /v/ is a legitimate issue. High PPM boards are always going to be a mess even if the mods were perfect. I can respect your reasoning.
>>
>>562586
>make /vp/,/vr/,and /vg/
>/v/ didn't slow down in the slightest and those boards got their own audiences
>>
>>562587
vj would take a bigger bite than those boards
>>
>>562587
It's not that I think a new video game board would help in the long run, just that I can respect that he understands one of the most difficult things about /v/.
>>
>>558217
no
>>
>>560151
>>560594
probably because moot may have told hiro to "not create another /v/ board"
>>
>>562257
>4chan
>2016
>tough moderation
What makes you think /vj/ would be any better than the existing boards?
>>
>>560813
The board should be named /ve/ for Eastern games rather than /vj/. /vj/ is a bad name that implies only Japanese games are allowed.
>>
Current /v/ is ingested with console wars and shilling. If mods are too lazy to moderate, then fucking split the boards already. I'm fucking tired of talking to MS Pakis.
>>
>>562766
kek
>>
>>562756
agreed
>>
This is why we need a different board, just attitude towards things are so different

>>>/v/341677494

>>>/v/341677660
>>
>>563362
You still get the latter, unironically, on /a/. A lot of those people would use /vj/.
>>
>>563606
>>563802
who is this bump?
>>
>split
No, a divide. /v/ needs to be removed with /vw/ and /vj/ taking it's place
>>
>this still hasnt happened
>>
>>557458
>a bakrd filled with waifu posting circle jerks and console war between PC and PlayStation and Nintendo that spews hybrid /a/ and /v/ memes
Its like you want even more cancer
>>
>>564064
that's the idea smartass
>>
jiro
>>
>>565299
dubs lol
>>
Hiiirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrooo
>>
Why would you make a board for a dead industry? Has Japan made anything decent in the past year or so? They've been surpassed on just about every medium except for mobile games.
>>
Bumping a thread with discussion due to the flooding happening right now. kk
>>
Bumping a thread with discussion due to the flooding happening right now.
Great, I'm repeating now. Fucking furfags. kk
>>
File: 9230192-30912.png (325 KB, 530x651) Image search: [Google]
9230192-30912.png
325 KB, 530x651
>>566148
>>
File: 1454030516289.png (258 KB, 453x555) Image search: [Google]
1454030516289.png
258 KB, 453x555
/vj/ WILL be made. Don't give up, guys.
>>
>it's a "people think /vj/ is a good name" thread
>>
>>566906
Whats wrong with /vj/
>>
I don't even play western games.
/v/ hardly even discusses japanese games anymore because all they can talk about is NINTENDO CENSORSHIP AAAAAAAA.
Oh, and neptunia is always a thread, but nep fans are trash.
>>
/vj/ would be one part of a dumpster fire fleeing a larger dumpster fire. If you think you're the sane and rational ones being held back by /v/'s culture, well, /vr/ thought the same thing.
>>
>>567151
But /vr/ is never getting new things, /vj/ would be getting stuff added to it with current events
>>
You can keep balkanizing /v/ but it's not going to fix anything. I think the idea of splitting into west vs. east would just make things exponentially worse.
>>
hhhiiirrrroo
>>
>>557880
Learn Japanese.
Discussion the games with the actual player base.
No more retaded Americans from /v/.
Win-win.
>>
}
>>
File: 1459875496954.jpg (28 KB, 150x150) Image search: [Google]
1459875496954.jpg
28 KB, 150x150
So /v/ would be shitty twitter clickbait, OW cancer, AAA game of the month shilling.

Why would anyone want to go there over /vj/?
>>
At first I thought this was a stupid idea, but as time passed I've come to the conclusion that 90% of the cancer that is /v/ comes from the forced western shit.

Take Overwatch for example, I can't even filter the threads because they won't even mention the game or characters. They just post a quote or a single word with an image.
>>
>>571431
The same people who go to /v/ now.
>>
>>571458
Damn, I misread that. The same reason they go to /v/ now? Yeah, that fits. Doesn't it?
>>
>>557458
Please do this, I'm tired of seeing every flavor of the month Western AAA cinematic QTE shitfest getting shilled everyday on /v/.
>>
There is nothing that could be posted in /vj/ that could not be posted in /vg/, /jp/, /vr/, /vp/, or /v/. Might as well make seperate Sony, Nintendo, and MS boards.
>>
>>571448
This. The newest, hottest western garbage adds to it every few weeks and it's built up to the point where the board isn't even worth going to.
What nobody else sees are the thousands of threads about obscure eastern games that get sagebombed with "weebshit" and 404 from the non-stop flood.
>>
People will sooner cry for a safe space than ask for better moderation. Short-term safety with long-term strife at its tail.
>>
>>561976
wait, it became /v/ eventually? how? how could /v/ cancer affect retro gaming when most /v/ shit are too young to get them?
>>
>>571962
They realised that making snes vs megadrive flamewar threads was funny.

Also the SM64 autism meme didn't help.
>>
>>572007
>SM64 autism meme

what's this, is it the "oh so spoopy fish" shit?
>>
>>572026
I think he's talking about the 0.5 A-press meme.
>>
>>571431
>>571448
>>571904

I think a lot of people are for the idea, but /v/ is filled with so many shitposters that their vocal influence becomes strong.

If /v/ actually separated, it would become extremely evident how bad /v/ actually is with the constant e-celeb threads, twitter threads, /pol/ and /tv/ cross-posting, GG bullshit, shitposting and all the other crap. /vj/ would have actual content besides the occasional shitposting of /v/ users until the dumbasses get bored and leave for /v/.

It would be heaven for both boards.
>>
>>
>>566148
Xenoblade Chronicles X
>>
>>560843
use the /vn/ general on /vg/ you dumb faggot
>>
>>558241
>So far all of /v/'s derivatives have been much better in terms of quality than /v/ itself.
Ok so it's clear you never browsed /vg/ or /vp/ for longer than one minute.
>>
File: 1466821971125.png (88 KB, 205x215) Image search: [Google]
1466821971125.png
88 KB, 205x215
>>557458
>I want a new board because I don't feel special enough on this one!
It's amazing that you seriously think it won't be the same shit but with a different topic. But on the other hand if it gets rid of you cancerous weebs then I'm all for it.
>>
Bump. Every day until you say something, mods.
>>
>>573249
>But on the other hand if it gets rid of you cancerous weebs then I'm all for it.
It wouldn't even do that. It would be exactly like Pokemon and still get threads on /v/ when the best games come out.
Doesn't fucking matter though, as /vj/'s userbase will be infinitely better than /v/'s on day 1 because more intelligent people like Japanese video games.
>>
>>573610
That's under the incorrect assumption that people are intelligent. A person is intelligent, people are idiotic, easily-led sheep and have opinions that should not be taken into consideration in any decision making process.
>>
>animefags want a safespace this bad
>>
>>573657
>does not want anime on an anime site
>>
m
>>
>>573657
It's not the animefags wanting it it's the /v/ retards wanting yet another board. The fact that the OP says tbqh proves it.
>>
>>574111
good trips.
>>
>>558951
/qst/ splitting from /tg/ didn't do anything except make both set of threads slower.
>>
>>573657
I only post on /a/ and /c/. I think this sounds like a terrible idea with the intent to make 4chan more like reddit.
>>
hiro, im still willing to moderate the board
>>
hiro
>>
File: 1363338009524.jpg (100 KB, 500x359) Image search: [Google]
1363338009524.jpg
100 KB, 500x359
I'll bump this thread instead of making a new one.
I'm sure Rapeape or his goons have seen this and it would be nice to hear their opinion on /vj/. A better move would be removing /v/ and creating a Western and Japanese board in its place.
>>
>>574331
You should post on /co/ then.
>>
This thread must be saved.
>>
>>577659
saved from what?
>>
>>577662
Check the catalog, dingus.
>>
File: Capture.png (606 KB, 1302x592) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
606 KB, 1302x592
>>577667
Ahh, you're a dense cunt who can't into filters. Got it. I have had alphonsfag filtered for fucking months, totally forgot about it, and never see any of this rubbish.

Stay pleb, pleb.
>>
File: 959983.jpg (36 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
959983.jpg
36 KB, 640x480
>>577675
Totally forgot about this feature, thanks anon.

But if I were you I'd delete this godly reminder before he gets around it
>>
I hope it happens
>>
>>557458
/jp/ is already 90 percent video games fuck off
>>
>>577813
That is a very compelling reason for a Japanese vidya board desu
>>
Just make an e-celeb baord
>>
>>577433
Here is the one post by a mod since hiro's Q and A:
http://desuarchive.org/qa/thread/561599/#561772
They do not comment here. It's theoretically possible that hiro will comment, but when hiro shows up is random; which thread he comments is randomly decided; and what he will say in them is also random.
IRC is the best bet but I wouldn't count on anything- the link between the community and moderation was severed with the departure of moot.
>>
bumpl
>>
File: _Project_DIVA_Future_Tone_66.jpg (235 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
_Project_DIVA_Future_Tone_66.jpg
235 KB, 1920x1080
Hello, I'm here for the new board.
>>
>post MGS, Dark Souls or anything remotely 'Western' in /vj/
>"go back to /v/ faggot"
>post those same games, or anything remotely 'Japanese' in /v/
>"go back to /vj/ faggot"

It won't matter where the games actually belong, it's what both boards will be like.

>"But we'll have better moderation!"

Until the users call the mods Nazis and they back off, like they always do.
>>
>>579123
So the solution is for the mods to treat /v/ like they would treat reddit?
>>
>>577835
What would people talk about on \japjap\ then
>>
>>558217
both Sony and Nintendo would go on Nip /v/.
>>
>>558433
The board would be Metal Gear threads 24/7
>>
>>579435
not on my watch
>>
File: essence_of_vee.png (33 KB, 382x956) Image search: [Google]
essence_of_vee.png
33 KB, 382x956
Vee, Vee, forward slash, forward slash, Vee.
>>
hiro stop playing hardball
>>
>>580287
>>580612
>>581349
>>581954
All this necrobumping makes it quite evident that this topic is dead, let the board do it's job and let the thread go into archive.
>>
>endlessly bumping a thread with pointless shit
It's not happening, and I really hope you can figure out why.

I bet he falseflags on /v/ too. Shitposting against Japanese game threads threads on /v/ to make it look like there's an actual problem when there isn't. This guy just an idiot trying to be a part of 4chan history.
>>
>>582247
Do you even browse /v/ you troglodyte?
Nearly half of the board is full of /v/ermin who don't play videogames outside of AAA shit.
Every Japanese game that gets posted on /v/ there will always, ALWAYS be someone posting their worthless opinion about how they hate weebshit. I've seen a SK thread with some dumbasses redirecting to /a/. I don't want to share a board with these clueless idiots. /v/irgins discussing Japanese games are the highest quality discussion that board produces and I'd really be neat if it can be concentrated to one board.
>>
I hope you can figure it out on your own.
>>
>>582043
>>582247
Mainly because all the points have been raised
>>
>>582280
>anyone on 4chan
>being able to figure anything out on their own
Pick one
>>
>>582280
I see you're too stupid to even quote.
You can leave now.
>>
b
>>
>>558664
Thanks for proving his point
>>
File: image.png (317 KB, 729x657) Image search: [Google]
image.png
317 KB, 729x657
>>572561
/v/ being incredibly shit is already evident
/vj/ would be filled with PS4 and Nintendo console wars, how SJW try to regulate jap games and waifus
It'd still be shitposting and /v/ wouldn't slow down

>but Muh content

Shitposting outways that though. /co/ /a/ /tv/ and /v/ have proven this already
>>
Looks like I'll need to bump threads again since there's the same faggot flooding /qa/ yet again.
>>
Video games have had 4 boards made for them on 4chan and shitposting is still massively rampant on all of them. In fact, each video game board has its own special types of shitposting invented for them.

It's not going to happen.
>>
>>584422
>da fug is this game called kek ????
>weebshit
>idolshit
>playing weebshit lololol

I'm aware shitposters exist, they are everywhere. I, like most people, want a videogame board that actually plays and enjoys videogames without the generalfaggotry. Only Japanese games can attract such a crowd, /vj/ won't be a hotspot for newfags like /v/ or /vw/.
>>
File: 253565678.jpg (89 KB, 679x660) Image search: [Google]
253565678.jpg
89 KB, 679x660
>>557458
Sure, as long as every other country that makes video games gets its own board.

Seriously are you fucking stupid or something? The world doesn't revolve around Japan. There doesn't need to be a separate board for every topic if part of the discussion relates to Japan. Just because you only like weebshit doesn't mean you're a special little snowflake who deserves a safe space.
>>
File: 1365144522143.gif (386 KB, 420x240) Image search: [Google]
1365144522143.gif
386 KB, 420x240
>>584514
>weebshit
There it is again.
>>
File: Lol-face.gif (16 KB, 736x736) Image search: [Google]
Lol-face.gif
16 KB, 736x736
>>584506
how hilarious
>>
File: 1465301970001.webm (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1465301970001.webm
2 MB, 1280x720
>>584514
>The world doesn't revolve around Japan.
>>
File: Jazz for your soul.jpg (64 KB, 500x654) Image search: [Google]
Jazz for your soul.jpg
64 KB, 500x654
>>584515
>>584763

stupendous
>>
File: Smug_d22333_5762907.jpg (34 KB, 638x540) Image search: [Google]
Smug_d22333_5762907.jpg
34 KB, 638x540
>>584514
> The world doesn't revolve around Japan.
>>
>>557458
Most unnecessary board idea ever.
>already widely discussed on /jp/, /v/,/vr/, /vg/
>visual novels also often discussed on orange boards as well
there is no reason it should happen.
>>
>>585284
>/jp/
Lot of them don't want to discuss videogames there and it's a snail pace.
>/v/
>REEE NORMIES
>KEK
>WEEBSHIT
No.
>/vr/
Limited to retro
>/vg/
Generalfaggotry.

Why not just test the new board out? 40% of discussion on 4chan is about videogames and there is no good board for it.
>>
>>585636
>40% of discussion on 4chan is about videogames and there is no good board for it.
Jesus Christ I hope this is not actually true

I want the kids to leave
>>
>>585661
It is, more or less.
/b/ gets 30% of traffic.
/pol/ and /v/ get a little less than 20%
/vg/ doesn't trail far behind
Add up /v/+/vg/+/vr/ + left overs from other boards and 40% is a decent estimate.
>>
>>585284
The video game scene really has taken over the internet.

Why do you think justin.tv was changed to twitch.tv?
>>
n o t s o f a s t
>>
We should discuss this
>>
>>588385
I don't think there's anything further to discuss, Anon. Thanks for trying though.
>>
File: 1454079025903.webm (1 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1454079025903.webm
1 MB, 1280x720
I remember getting a 3 day ban for mentioning /vj/ on /v/ a few months ago. Perhaps they really don't want it.
>>
>>557458
Of all the possible ways to split up /v/ this is the worst we need to be fighting the separation of East and West not helping it.
>>
File: vj.jpg (307 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
vj.jpg
307 KB, 1920x1080
>>589566
/v/ is garbage, why is this so hard to understand? It's a gigantic board that has a decade old negative stereotype and constantly attracts newfags to the board. There is no fixing it.
>>
How about this?
We split /v/ up into 3 different subreddits

Now /v/ is on reddit and not our problem
>>
>>590804
Thought provoking post, you should feel proud.
>>
File: 1447470825911.gif (3 MB, 178x272) Image search: [Google]
1447470825911.gif
3 MB, 178x272
I need the feel for a false sense of superiority and only /vj/ can bring it.
>>
Go to /jp/, they already talk about little girl shooting games, boatfucking games, and machine-translated picture book games. I'm sure they'd be happy to assimilate the rest of your weeb trash.
>>
>>592183
Grow up, my friend.
Thread replies: 203
Thread images: 23

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.