[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lol why are you man children so pathetic?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (68 KB, 680x438) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
68 KB, 680x438
Lol why are you man children so pathetic?
>>
>>557361
If there was a small incentive maybe one of the crypto currency's with measurable results maybe moderation would be better.
>>
>>557361
Looks like someone's butthurt about not getting away with impersonating a janitor :^)
>>
>>557701
Who are you referring to?
>>
>>557814
https://desustorage.org/qa/thread/557096/#557096
>>
>>557361
Back to r3ddit you go, biatch.
>>
>>558064
It's hilarious to me how people can only tell others to "go back", because they know they can't force anyone to do anything. This site has so many people who try to boss others around and yet utterly fail to change anything.

Guess what? I am from Reddit. And I'm not going anywhere. I'm going to "ruin" the fuck out of your site and there's nothing you can do about it. Suffer like the bitch you are.
>>
>>557361
>Lol why are you man children so pathetic?
Pathetic in what respect? This doesn't come off as fair judgement being subjective to your own point of view. And "man children" isn't necessarily an insult since some of us are lucky to have still been connected to our youth in some way. To be honest, people who put up a from thinking they're somewhat better for not enjoying and having fun with something that has a stigma attached to it, are terrible people, since they're this inherently insecure that they need to be seen as "adult" around people.

>You fags do it for free and voluntarily
You're being very ambiguous. Firstly, I don't know what you consider pathetic and secondly, on what conditions is it possible to paid for your subjective accusation?

>and still manage to fuck up at every corner.
Humans aren't perfect, everyone of us has some sort of fault, but again with the ambiguity, I don't know the context of what you think the populous of the forum "fuck up" in.

>It's pathetic that you devote time to making 4chan but it's as shitty as it ever was.
4chan is, has and always been better, worse and neither. I don't think it is pathetic to have a discussion of the medium from which we communicate on. It gives us a chance at a centralised topic of site mechanic discussion. Majority threads on /qa/ feature mild issues hyperbolically addressed because we are mostly content with how the site operates and functions. There are no significant problems like that which is associate with other more popular community websites.

>Please kill yourselves you fucking waste of resources.
I don't plan on killing myself anytime soon, but I plan on doing it on my own circumstances. But honestly, their are a lot of productive members here. Yes, their are quite a lot of more stagnant characters, but this is due to their own environments and sometimes health related problems, such as depression. It also helps that the majority user-base is made of recently graduated young adults.
>>
>>558079
Mad redditard.

You don't fit in and it's the reason why you're childishly whining and demanding attention right now.
"Go back" is advice. The only thing you'll get here is abuse for being the unironic idiot you are.

Go ahead and shit all over our website, but be warned, that shit will be almost immediately thrown back.
>>
>>558087
>Ill cyber bully you!! Take that!!
Youre a fucking loser, dude.
>>
>>558090
Sorry this isn't a safespace, bruh.
>>
>>558090
downboated
>>
>>558084
Kys
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.