[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Connection Error
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: Reddit is down.png (83 KB, 620x491) Image search: [Google]
Reddit is down.png
83 KB, 620x491
Why does 4chan have so many bugs? I couldn't post or comment anywhere a little while ago, and it looks like nobody else could either from about 5am-8am ET. This isn't the first time that's happened. Fix your shit hiroshimoot
>>
>>557358
Like the picture says, it's just the site freezing posting while they do maintenance. You'll notice they try to do it at dead hours when nobody's posting anyway, to minimize complaints. Yet here you are.
>>
>>557372
Why don't they post a message with that red text thing that Hiroshi used to tell us it was getting cold? Like let us know that the site is down and let us know when it's coming back up.
>>
>>557392
Mods don't care about the users so they see no need to bother. Hiro's friendly so of course he's the exception.
>>
Bump for more connection errors

>>557372
>try to do it at dead hours
>try
well they failed
>>
>>557358
Maybe he was making more new boards
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.