[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
IQ threads on /sci/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 1465336508312.jpg (18 KB, 450x355) Image search: [Google]
1465336508312.jpg
18 KB, 450x355
IQ does not pertain to science or math, and it usually results in race-baiting.

If janitors could ban these posters for more than 3 days, it'd be great.

>>>/sci/8129399
>>
>>557293
DESU the race-baiting ones are the only IQ threads which are related to science at all.
>>
OP confirmed having an IQ of less than 80.

Which in terms of the rest of /qa/, makes him the smartest person on this board.
>>
>>557311
you retard you just insulted yourself
>>
Science you don't like is still science
>>
Don't listen to OP. He's just a buttmad brainlet who scored low on every online IQ test. Of course cognitive science is a valid topic for a science board.
>>
>>557659
Aren't online ones meant to be useless?
>>
>IQ does not pertain to science or math
I can confirm this. My 140 IQ has granted me exactly 0 understanding of things like math and science. Hell, I couldn't even read until well into high school.

The problem is, people regard the number as a scorecard. Dick-waving should be against the rules.
>>
>>557703
They are meant to give you a higher score, so you have a reason to brag about it on facebook and thus generate more traffic for the IQ test site. Hence it is even more embarrassing for brainlet OP that he scored low on an online test.
>>
IQ threads are just in general awful, up there with "how long is your penis /fit/?" or "what year did you start browsing 4chan, /qa/?"

they're entirely filled with blatant estatters and inspect-elemented screenshots, truly nothing of any value has come from those threads.
>>
>>557843
>and inspect-elemented screenshots
My lels are in orbit. This brainlet uniroincally refuses to believe that intelligent people browse 4chan.
>>
>>557846
>This brainlet uniroincally refuses to believe that intelligent people browse 4chan.
If you take all the shit 4chan says at face value you're probably the least intelligent person here.
>>
>>557315
What exactly is an insult about what they said? Being average isn't an insult. They just complimented OP. Nothing more.
>>
>>557293
sub 140IQ detected
>>
Not even /sci/ is safe from racebait, save for their astronomical amount of autism.

>>557843
This
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.