[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which board fails the most at it's intended purpose?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: 1464974535800.jpg (107 KB, 718x612) Image search: [Google]
1464974535800.jpg
107 KB, 718x612
Which board fails the most at it's intended purpose?
>>
Is there any doubt that it's /tv/? /pol/ could be a contender too.

/int/ seems like an obvious candidate but doesn't clearly have a topic to begin with, "international" really makes it a worksafe /b/ where people also can talk in other languages. I mean it used to be more of people asking about each others' countries, maybe even learning things etc which is cool. But the board is a lot of closed-off chatrooms and imported /pol/ or /tv/ memes these days.
>>
File: [a]fags.png (280 KB, 1403x1191) Image search: [Google]
[a]fags.png
280 KB, 1403x1191
/a/ and their shit taste in anime
>>
>>557186
/b/ simply because it's not random at all because it's literally the same threads day in and day out
>>
ban all umaruposters
>>
>>>/r/eddit
>>
>>557186

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say /gif/.

>thread has 350 replies and 27 images
Is a recurring theme.
>>
>>557210
that /a/non has a point though. /v/ermin are stupid as hell.
>>
>>557186

posibly /trash/, but what was the purpose in the first place?
>>
>>557232
Creating /fur/ without the public backlash.
>>
>>557240
This, so it actually nailed that purpose. Frankly I'm impressed it was so easy. Don't actually call it /fur/, make it unlisted - nobody notices or cares.

/l/ is next, mark my words. It'll probably have some clever name like /lol/ - Lots of Laughter.
>>
>>557186
[r9k] You can easily get around the robot by adding a few random letters to the end of your reply.
>>
>>557232
I love trolling that board with non fur issues. They act like savages when first seeing the White man's magic.
>>
>>557259
Would be great if you ended up right.
Gore and guro board after that, please.
>>
>>557240
>>557232
It seems like they were going to enable moderators to move threads to the right board (including /trash/ if it didn't belong anywhere) but I haven't actually seen this happen.

It seems like /trash/ is just a safe space to post clop without being chased out of /b/ or /mlp/.
>>
>>557209
How is /pol/ failing at its intended purpose, its called politically incorrect
>>
>>557284
"I will axe this board if it becomes another /stormfront/" - Sigourney Weaver, 2011
>>
>>557289
>believing the words of The CEO of Troll Inc.
>falling for the stormfront maymay
>>
>>557294
Who are you quoting?
>>
>>557302
nice meme
>>
>>557302
(You)
>>
I don't see mods utilizing /trash/ enough.
>>
/r9k/ since it was originally intended to be a fixed /b/. Instead it became the "tfw no gf"-board, and the robot serves no actual purpose. moot is crying on his yacht
>>
>>557216
man you must not visit many boards
there are about 10 threads about brendan frasers alimony payments a day
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.