[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Calling something degenerate is the right-wing equivalent of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: 760568.jpg (2 MB, 1574x2330) Image search: [Google]
760568.jpg
2 MB, 1574x2330
Calling something degenerate is the right-wing equivalent of being triggered. If you use this word you do not belong on 4chan.
>>
Great, thanks. We needed another /pol/-baiting-/pol/ thread.
>>
>>557178
>destroying /pol/'s lingua franca is "baiting"

What the fuck?
>>
>>557185
the language predates /pol/ desu
>>
>>557188
Every single person who says something is "degenerate" always says it in an angry you aren't allowed to like this thing way. Because it triggers them. They're triggered but they call it degenerate to cover that up. Because they think placing the blame on the object makes it somehow better.
>>
>>557159
Dear Lord, that dude almost looks like he is girlier than half the male cast of a shojo manga.
>>
>>557159
Calling something cancer is the 4chan equivalent of being triggered. If you use this word you do not belong on the internet.
>>
>>557275
that's a girl in a boy's uniform you classless swine
>>
File: 1465251556833.png (105 KB, 322x334) Image search: [Google]
1465251556833.png
105 KB, 322x334
>>557159
We get it. You hate /pol/. Now go deal with it and fuck off.

>>557275
That's Utena, bro. lrn2takurazuka_animu
>>
File: 1453034113432.jpg (109 KB, 513x449) Image search: [Google]
1453034113432.jpg
109 KB, 513x449
>>557159
>>/lgbt/ is that way you degenerate fuck
>>
>>557345
i fucked that up but oh well
>>
File: Degenerate.png (38 KB, 604x553) Image search: [Google]
Degenerate.png
38 KB, 604x553
It's not a problematic word. It's use is problematic.
How about you just say that they're being triggered and make an argument for the degenerate & triggered equivalence?

Can even write something and just copy paste it, they're not smart enough to look at it and find something to counter with so it's clear the pasta isn't perishable.
>>557345
>redirects
A bigger issue imo. You can't argue against it as clearly because there's 'valid cases' (posting vidya on /lit/ or whatever). But it's clearly just as much of a non-argument.

Of course there shouldn't be rules against it but the people who use these things should feel retarded for it.
>>
>>557220
oh wait people say that things are degenerate these days? i thought it was always used to refer to people

i changed my mind, i support you as long as the term is being used to refer to things because going after what people like is really just faggot behavior
>>
>>557275
I almost forgive you for mistaking her for a male since she is a lesbian, but fuck you, dude. Your life is shit if you're at the point where you see a feminine character and assume it's a guy. Not to mention Utena is straight up a legend, it's like not recognizing Goku.
>>
>>557346
That's called karma.
>>
>>557159
That's a degenerate anime
>>
>>557414
>HELP THEY'RE TRIGGERING ME!!!
>>
The obsession with creating all these ineffectual "remove GR15" threads borders on sociopathic.
>>
If /pol/ ran a country it would quickly go full cultural revolution, removing anything that could be construed as even remotely degenerate because the word doesn't have a proper definition.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.