[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does it mean when /qa/ is my favourite board and /q/ was
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: q6.jpg (37 KB, 686x576) Image search: [Google]
q6.jpg
37 KB, 686x576
What does it mean when /qa/ is my favourite board and /q/ was my favourite before it?
>>
That you have been on 4chan long enough, and invested so much time and energy into it, that you find it incredibly easy and fulfilling to talk about it.

4chan is your hobby.
>>
File: nice.gif (3 MB, 589x625) Image search: [Google]
nice.gif
3 MB, 589x625
/qa/ means feedback anime
>>
It means that you like to discuss 4chan on 4chan.
>>
You've lost interest in your older hobbies but can't tear your self away from the site.
>>
>>557009
>>557015
>>557020
Interesting
>>557012
Possibly interesting.
>>
>>557007
I'm the same way, but I think I like it for a different reason than you.

I just really like having arguments about things that don't matter. I like telling people their ideas are bad, or that the mods were in their right to ban people, etc. I also love drawing pictures for threads from time to time!
>>
>>557009
not OP but this describes me well
i vaguely had this thought floating around but you worded it well

too bad this site has a bad rap, i would put "4chan expert" on my CV :^)
>>
>>557009
What about those of us who like /qa/ but don't really like posting on any other boards? I argue with people about the state of boards I don't even go to. But I also like that you can discuss anything here.
>>
>>557439
>I argue with people about the state of boards I don't even go to
That's called shitposting son, cut it out.
>>
>>557441
As Reinhardt from Overwatch says, "Never! I will fight until my last breath!"
>>
My home board is very slow and bantering on /qa/ helps pass the time between posts
>>
>>557007
you probably like to complain about boards you don't browse and are triggered by /pol/.
>>
>>557439
Well, considering that /qa/ is a very young board, I would find it improbable that you came to 4chan, came to /qa/ and have never left it. The premise, as I laid it out, was something like an old salt, who has seen it all. I've been coming to 4chan since 2004, and yeah, the boards I go to has dwindled. Yes, it has dwindled to the point where now I lurk and post on /qa/ comparably to the last threeish boards I still linger in.

That you've shrunk away from other boards does not mean you didn't cut your teeth in them.

Unless you didn't. In which case, how the hell are you lurking /qa/, and have never been anywhere else?
>>
>>557459
This is probably it. Also Page 9 Save Time
>>
>>557007
It means you have no life.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.