[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Remove global rule 8
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: 1465316961094.jpg (40 KB, 411x341) Image search: [Google]
1465316961094.jpg
40 KB, 411x341
What is the purpose of this rule? Are mods not able tohandle any criticism?
>>
>>556193
Agreed, they and the janitor need to understand they doi it for us, not for free.
>>
what's the purpose if bitching over a cantonese pottery forum when there are plenty others you could just migrate to?

also you "criticism" is usually limited to flooding a board with threads forcing image macros, refering to hotpockets and "he does it for free", just because your favorite off topic spam thread got deleted.
>>
>>556316
because this one has the most people
>>
>>556316
Found the mod
>>
>>556316
kys modcuck
>>
>>556316
Looks like someone's janitor application wasn't accepted.
>>
>>556319
and? If mods delete off topic and spam threads unasked you spam the board with even more off topic and if mods fail to delete a thread that hurts your feelings to whine bitter tears on /qa/ or continue creating off topic threads. This has nothing to do with the amount of users.

>>556404
>>556408
>>556411
prime examples of "criticism".
>>
>>556413
Prime example of someone who literally can't handle the bants
Janitors and mods are the same, you only see the shit you want to see, rather than pay attention to the actual criticism and comments around the board. People are clearly messing around here and your nofun ass decided everyone critiquing is obviously just a shitposter who isn't serious, since they're """"prime examples""""
>>
>>556316
What is it like to know that if you were bleeding out in the street, meekly clutching a now cold, soggy hot pocket, that 99 out of every 100 anons would happily come along to kick you in the ribs a few times and piss over your face before walking away with a great smile and an overwhelming sense of satisfaction?

Go back to IRC, you fucking piece of shit.
>>
>>556416
>People are clearly messing around here
No, not really. There are a hell of a lot of anons who would make celebratory threads if they found out something horrible happen to a mod in real life. You have no fucking idea how much these faggots have fucked with people over the years. Mods are supposed to work tirelessly in the background, not shit up boards on personal whims and generally act like entitled cunts who view anons as nothing but pawns in their delusions of grandeur.
>>
>>556416
>haha it's just banter when I make the 10th >X >white metathread
>why don't mods focus on all the threads I can't handle
>>
>>556422
I meant "here" specifically as in these posts
>>556404
>>556408
>>556411
>>
Yes, I agree remove this rule so mods and janitors can get the attention they deserve
>>
File: jannycat.jpg (1 MB, 2880x1800) Image search: [Google]
jannycat.jpg
1 MB, 2880x1800
>>556433
HURRDURR?????????
>>
>>556444
whoa trips response to my dubs.. glad we are in agreement!!!
>>
>>556413
>prime examples of "criticism".

what else there is to say? just look at the mod comment >>556316

if hes gonna have that actitude, so will I.
And let me tell you, The fucking personnel shouldn't have that actitude.

>of topic

You know damn that they do it for free, not for the sake of rules which are not even being broken.
Shoul i remind you that even tho racism is forbiden you will never be banned /pol/ and /r9k/ for it?
>>
>>556422
>Mods are supposed to work tirelessly in the background, not shit up boards on personal whims and generally act like entitled cunts who view anons as nothing but pawns in their delusions of grandeur.

this reminds of something a few days ago
>post about 3 and 3.5 on /tg/ saying jocks need to stop crying about wizards being superior
>get blocked and all my comments and the thread deleted
>got unblocked for off topic
>repost thread
>same thing happens 3 times till i go to sleep

luck prob, lost count of how many times got banned on /tg/ for """"off topic"""" things like elf culture discussion and goblin dumps
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.