[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tell me mods… do you feel in charge? Do you? I bet you do.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 1553x2185) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 1553x2185
Tell me mods… do you feel in charge?

Do you?

I bet you do.

I bet you feel a sense of satisfaction as you delete a thread involving baneposting.

I bet you feel a sensational form of gratification as you delete the thread with your greasy cheeto dusted fingers. I bet you get a little tingle in your tiny member as you delete this thread, your double chin quivering as you chuckle at the mild irritation that us baneposters have at your interference.

But the fire rises, mods. Baneposting will never die. For too long we've had hotheads derail threads, autistic crossposters who bring their identity politics to the table in an effort to impress everyone. But Baneposting is the glue that keeps this board together. It's the meme that reminds us of an age where we could have fun and have a good laugh at CIA and his flight plan antics.

But what do you do? You delete these threads, in favour of race-baiting threads which brings in stormfags from /pol/ and SJWs from reddit. You turn this board to shit with your modding, your pettiness at a meme. You would allow /pol/fags to derail threads blaming blacks and jews for their shortcomings, but delete a thread about Flight Plans? You would allow Redditfags to whine about white washing and praise black casting, but deny us from grabbing our prize?

You fucking mods make me sick. You're fucking scum. You're a pack of fucking hotheads who won't allow us to bond over a meme, and with your pettiness you are making this board eat itself from the inside out. Kill yourself. End it. We'll banepost until we're fucking dead. We've started the fire. And we'll crash this board with no survivors.
>>
>>556030
*whips dick out and smacks you in the face with it*
>>
>>556030
Mods don't give a shit about your cancer meme.

Don't flatter yourself.
>>
>>556053
>Baneposting
>Bad meme
Pick one.
>>
>>556056
>he actually thinks it isn't

This is how I know you're a newfriend.

If you'd been here circa 2012 or before, you wouldn't be praising BANE?posting unironically.
>>
>>556067
mod detected
>>
>>556067
Yeah, I'm a newfag.
But I think Baneposting is pretty funny and that /tv/ mods should focus on other things more than Baneposting.
>>
>>556074
>person who disagrees with me must be a mod >:O
>>
>>556107
butthurt also detected
>>
ITT Reddit trying to keep dead memes alive
>>
File: image.jpg (34 KB, 424x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34 KB, 424x480
>>556053
>>
>>556034
I like how you just took this because you didn't know how to respond to it. I guess I'll keep it going.
*casually rapes you*
>>
>>556273
Having fun roleplaying, dear?
>>
>>557092
Having fun getting fucked in the ass? *fucks you in the ass*
>>
>>557133
Unf! H-harder! Harder!
>>
File: 1463946222439.gif (613 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1463946222439.gif
613 KB, 1280x720
>>556145
>everything I don't like is reddit
>>
File: 1388622452228.jpg (102 KB, 612x612) Image search: [Google]
1388622452228.jpg
102 KB, 612x612
Baneposting is dead in that the OC being made, what very little there is these days, is of low quality.
There's a lifespan to fads and while baneposting lasted far longer than it should have, it's clearly in its nadir.
Show me something related to baneposting that took genuine effort to create that came about in the last six months, if not a year.
All you can do is repost content made years ago. Bane has aggregation and reposts and not generated content.
It's dead.
>>
>>557943
It will come back. It always comes back.
>>
>>557886
Reddit pls go
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.