[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's up with the overly vocal makitards on /g/? Why do
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 1465339748325[1].jpg (105 KB, 960x1248) Image search: [Google]
1465339748325[1].jpg
105 KB, 960x1248
What's up with the overly vocal makitards on /g/?
Why do they strive to cover the board in as much off-topic shitposting about this shitty character as possible?
>>
report it if its off-topic, if they are using it as reaction pictures then idk anon

Just hope they slip up and they get banned
>>
>>555356
Iori is the best idol anyways.
>>
Don't bother reporting it. The mods are in on it too. Just use the filter, hide the stubs and there you go. No more worst love live grill.
>>
>>555429
If you want to annoy them then ruin their fun, It grinds me just thinking about but just put a "blacked" logo on the pictures of her or fucking islamify her

this will shit up /g/ and it'll eventually get banned for being being off topic
>>
>>555356
explain?
>>
>>555432
That sounds like fun, do you have any examples?

>>555459
Waifufags covering the board in off-topic shitposting/chat room threads
>>
>>555432
Or do the literal shitting on maki thing, you know, the one with the fork.
>>
>>555356
>Maki
>shitty

You wot m8

>>555404
True though.
>>
>>555432
>it grinds me
Ehh? *blushes*
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.