[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey, retards. You understand that spoilering an image that contains
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: setup.gif (2 MB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
setup.gif
2 MB, 500x333
Hey, retards. You understand that spoilering an image that contains a spoiler without telling what the content is of goes against the entire point, right?

You can't just spoiler an image of an anime character dying and not say what anime/episode it's from. Nobody knows what to expect! Nobody knows if what they're about to click on will spoil something for them or not!

I see people spoil images without saying what the content is of all the time and it boggles my mind how stupid these people are.

This has been a friendly 4chan PSA.
>>
Why not just watch the thing when it comes out
>>
haha fagger
>>
>>555114
>bad excuse is bad
>>
if you don't want to be spoiled, don't click on spoilered images. it's that simple.
>>
>>555133
>33
chec'd
>>
File: 1458858087211.jpg (37 KB, 600x394) Image search: [Google]
1458858087211.jpg
37 KB, 600x394
>>555113
>anon politely spoilers an image
>some dumb shit clicks on it and spoils himself
>proceeds to complain that he got spoilered
>>
>>555133
This. OP probably hoped for lewds.
>>
>>555116
Why risk going on the internet and visiting the places would talk about the things you're interested in if you havnt watched that thing

Also who fucking cares about spoilers?
>>
>>555113
>People actually use spoilers to hide spoilers are not just for jokes
What universe do you live in?
>>
>>555133
That also cancels out the ENTIRE point of the spoiler.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.