[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://boards.fireden.net/v/thread /340252947/ Go fuck you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 1418858128508.jpg (73 KB, 601x625) Image search: [Google]
1418858128508.jpg
73 KB, 601x625
https://boards.fireden.net/v/thread/340252947/

Go fuck yourselves, mods. What's wrong with you? You can't offend the Western game fanboy's feelings anymore? No one was baiting or trying to start a flamewar, they were just talking about the industry in general. The thread was going well and there was no reason to delete it.
>>
File: tl.png (260 KB, 809x690) Image search: [Google]
tl.png
260 KB, 809x690
>No one was baiting or trying to start a flamewar
>>
This is why we need a /jv/.
>>
>>>/v/340259431

>I JUST DONT UNDERSTAND

lol, people are slimy aren't they?
>>
>he seriously made ANOTHER thread
Are most people on /v/ so delusional that they think everything they say is meaningful and intelligent and couldn't possibly be construed as instigating a flamewar?
>>
>>554592
This
You want to talk about animations? Then tell people in the OP to post fucked up ones or really outstanding high quality animations. Instead you choose to fall into /v/ cancer lingo that drags every topic through the mud and then presents it as "topic" for shitty flamewars.
>>
>>554588
>>554602
>>554604
Stay salty weebcuck
>>
>>554604
Blur shits all over the Jap shit.

This is fact.
>>
>>554602
I dont think you realize that the people who make you angry in westcuck threads are overwellmingly likely to have played a Jap game and have an opinion on it, that and the Raids between boards would be non stop
>>
It is time to make a board for japanese video games in my most honest of opinions
>>
>>554588
I don't get it. Is this some form of advanced shitposting, or do you have a cognitive disability and don't actually understand why such an blatant flamebait thread was deleted?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.