[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/vp/ is denbt
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
My Autistic slav friend got banned till the 16, so he told me to post this on here:

"Hiroshima Nagasaki"as they call you,can youPLEASEdo something about those idiotic mods/janitors/globals/whoever-helds-power-there idiocracy on/vp/? I don't know are they not paying them enough or what?They not only DON'T do their job,they basically let those children who just reset their router to spam this board second after second when theAmerican continent generally is asleep,it's like you can't hire some Aussies/Europeans/Eurasians.Moreover they delete every single thing triggering them-By whichI mean even if it's ironic (so not/pol/front style).Basically when you question supremacy of theWashington one second and it's no more,even if it contains someone's hardOC.

It's piss off easy to change yourIPwhich they do.The dynamics can reset their router,you can go into mobile phone those children have probably shitloads of, or move to cafe. Now you can invest in a paid proxy or even VPN(I am often forced to do-it's not safe to use your realIP on such sites after what former adman was doing).

I know this board is next in line of deletion after the cloppers and they're certainly not helping the situation.I mean I was spamming Gary since when Rival Green and Rival DICKS invented it, around2010?It only encourages them to post more. This is the second ban I've got for it and I wasn't even evading any shit.

Thank you,this is simply beyond human comprehensions. The board basically serves as a dump for worst kind of cloppers, furries and pedos(or combined in one) and I doubtNSA will simply keep an eye on this again,unlessyou'd moveservers.

I was going to ignore that shit and just go and dump my shit at/h/if they demand it so,but eh.
Also please let banned people posting here and in general reporting posts.This is some bad remnant of mot's engine Iguess...
>>
>>554314
Continued:

...Introductions of someUnicodecharas would've been nice too,you can't really type characters of Sun and Moon(games incoming)or cyrillic without much combining.Don't worry ho one is going to spam their spurdosignatures"
>>
>>554316
Also this:

"mention of longering the limit to 5000 or so in case of threads, and 2555 in case of posts. I mean you can't post unicode symbols so you have limited numbers"
>>
bump, for informative post.
>>
>>
I remember reporting that retard last night or the night before. Glad to see he got banned.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.