[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: ss+(2016-04-29+at+07.41.09).jpg (58 KB, 534x445) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-04-29+at+07.41.09).jpg
58 KB, 534x445
When did avatarfagging become okay? I have been reporting the same avatarfag repeatedly and none of her posts are being removed. She avatarfags as "Supergirl" in /lgbt/ and has spammed up both of these threads:

>>>/lgbt/6307859
>>>/lgbt/6329111

Please let me know if there is a better procedure to report avatarfags because they are fucking obnoxious and I thought they were also in violation of the global rules. If the rule against avatarfagging has been repealed then please let me know so I can go on /v/ and pretend to be Sans from Undertale.
>>
>ever looking at degeneracy
>ever

just nuke /lgbt/
>>
>>554219
Cis Lesgen is one of the islands of purity on that godawful board though
>>
Mods and hotpocketeers (jannys) only delete/b& what they feel like. If you're reporting their friend from tumblreddit or IRC, they're gonna let it slide since some of us are more equal than others :^)
>>
>>554203
>visiting /lgbt/
>ever
>>
Actually I reported avatarfag that admited to being banned for avatarfagging on several occasions in the past and the post I reported got deleted, not sure whether he got banned, but it looks like it's still disallowed.
>>
As far as I'm considered they could just get rid of all these shitty normalfag boards, go back to facebook.
>>
>>554226
>lesbians

gross
>>
File: 1448404565948.png (262 KB, 491x491) Image search: [Google]
1448404565948.png
262 KB, 491x491
Deal with it op
>>
le bump :)))
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.