[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So meta
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: mikepattonransommitchell1.jpg (2 MB, 2800x4200) Image search: [Google]
mikepattonransommitchell1.jpg
2 MB, 2800x4200
This meta-board is underrated and serves a vital purpose. Can it be listed now? It isn't like this board's existence is a big secret. Don't you think it's time for this board to be recognized as a legitimate board like any other and list it in the directory on the front page and elsewhere?
>>
No, its ''good'' because no one is here
>>
>>554172
I wonder where I could find traffic stats on /qa/ and where /qa/ would rank among other boards. I suppose only a dev or Hiro could answer
>>
File: qa population stats.png (90 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
qa population stats.png
90 KB, 1366x768
>>554175
The desustorage archive keeps track of traffic stats for multiple boards (including /qa/).
>>
>>554227
>those tryhard joke tabs
you disgust me
>>
>>554230
>getting this booty-blasted over a little bantz
Are you American?
>>
>>554230
the screen size is 1366x768 so the jokes on him for being a laptop poster
>>
>>554171
Listing the board would turn it into a center for inter-board raids (which the mods don't care about because they participate in them) and retaliatory mod doxxing.
>>
>>554243
>a center for inter-board raids
What the hell are you talking about? This isn't /i/. mods wouldn't let that happen..
>>
>>554307
It's what happened on /q/. Idiots posted complaints about things that were being posted on their boards, and everybody went to their board and posted more of it. And yes, the mods not only let it happen, they *participated*, because they saw it as a way to get back at "cry-babies" who report things that aren't against the rules. Even moot jumped in briefly with the Naruto thing on /a/, although I have a little more respect for that since he went to the effort of fucking around with the page instead of just spamming the board. /q/ was also filled with mods and janitors defending their actions while pretending to be regular anons; we probably have that on /qa/ too, although it's hard to tell without IDs. It really only got shut down when it got to the point where angry users were posting mod dox in every thread.
>>
Current /qa/ is a good mix of old /qa/ and /q/. Any change would ruin it.
>>
>>554339
>mix of old /qa/ and /q/
Most people seem to only come here when they become angry about something. It's hard to believe there are more than 10 people who come here regularly and aren't mods or janitors.
>>
>>554337
Except when people start bandying around suggested changes to other boards, don't you think the users of those boards have a right to be involved in the discussion? Keeping /qa/ unlisted only has the effect of making an echo chamber for whiners, especially since you aren't allowed to criticize the site, even constructively, anywhere else.
>>
>>554466
Listing /qa/ wouldn't solve that problem, only make it worse.
>>
I think Hiro should link this board on the front page in a hidden way, like in the bottom right corner with an emoji symbol or π or something. Let's keep making newfriends think this board is a big secret for the duration of the summer.
>>
>>554469
what an autistic suggestion, whats good about /qa/ is that newfags have to lurk around to find this place
>>
/r9k/ serves no purpose, so can it be unlisted?
>>
>>554171
Is this our first meme?
>>
>>554237
>tfw that's bigger than my desktop monitor
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.