[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Got caught shoplifting at whole foods today ($53.10), although
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6
File: Whole_Foods_Market_logo.svg.png (79 KB, 1280x952) Image search: [Google]
Whole_Foods_Market_logo.svg.png
79 KB, 1280x952
Got caught shoplifting at whole foods today ($53.10), although i was handcuffed and detained in a room i was let me pretty lightly - signed some paperwork, he took a photo for barring purposes (5 year ban from the chain).

My question is, will the store prosecute me further?
>>
Depends on if they feel like its worth their time. Some stores ban your ass (or fire you if youre an employee) and that enough. Youll just have to wait and see
>>
>>553823
What did you try to steal?
>also shopping at whole foods
>ever
>>
>>553823
I'm curious, do they just have your picture at every register saying "HE MUST NOT BE HERE" or is it in the security/office area? Is security actively looking at cameras to see who is banned?

How the hell are they going to kick you out if you go to another Whole Foods?
>>
>>553841
OP here, he uploaded my photo on a database so if I set foot in a store they will charge me with criminal trespass
>>
>shoplifting a fucking whole foods
Your literally the lowest of the low.
>>>/b/
>>
>>553823
Fucking thief
>>
>>553823
>signed some paperwork
lel
>>
if youre a nigger they might, my guess is youre white trash though tryin to steal from a whole foods lmfao
>>
No, what you signed was an affidavit admitting to theft and promising to follow whatever rules the store sets forth for you. Typically with places like Wal Mart or Sears they send you a bill for two times what you stole as "restocking and convenience fee" and you promise never to do it again under threat of police involvment. Luckily for you, this shit stays with the store and isn't released publicly for employers to pick up on.
>>
File: 1463876508495.jpg (74 KB, 283x357) Image search: [Google]
1463876508495.jpg
74 KB, 283x357
>>553841
>he doesn't know about facial recognition tech
>he thinks snowden was joking about PRISM
>>
>>553841
They only do it to catch your name at the register or if you get caught trying to shoplift again. They don't scan your face at the door or anything.
>>
File: 1450770669527.png (64 KB, 500x297) Image search: [Google]
1450770669527.png
64 KB, 500x297
>>553823
If you were stealing a loaf of bread from a corner store because you ran out of grocery money mid-week, I'd have no problems with you.

The fact that you stole $50 worth from a Whole Foods, with no apparent purpose other than stuffing it down your own gullet, demonstrates that you are a lumpen rat. I hope they do prosecute you, and maybe that big hefty fine will help you reconsider your life choices.
>>
>>553823
>whole foods today ($53.10)
So what, a small bag of peanuts?
>>
>>554433
Nice trub bubs
>>
>>554454
Thank you.
I got trip dubs in another /qa/ thread today as well. Truly I am blessed.
>>
File: oZb9ikD.jpg (621 KB, 1024x1212) Image search: [Google]
oZb9ikD.jpg
621 KB, 1024x1212
>>554488
>Trip dubs again in post celebrating trip dubs

Truly you are one of Kek's chosen. Please teach us the way of trip dubs, master.
>>
>>553841
i hope you realize that computers can identify faces from security camera footage.

similar faces will be sent to real live people to be scrutinized further.
>>
File: CZw5A2bWEAA29aL.jpg (28 KB, 355x327) Image search: [Google]
CZw5A2bWEAA29aL.jpg
28 KB, 355x327
>>554488
mgsv chapter 3 dlc please
>>
File: antoine_dodson1.jpg (39 KB, 620x413) Image search: [Google]
antoine_dodson1.jpg
39 KB, 620x413
>>553823
What kind of new age beta male faggot tries to rack shit from whole foods
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.