[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The bitchest of boards
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
File: full.jpg (57 KB, 600x393) Image search: [Google]
full.jpg
57 KB, 600x393
Is /co/ one of the most winiest boards? People get upset if you end up criticizing a show. Bait images get posted left and right if someone disagrees with them. They always cry when their general is deleted. On top of that, people there pretend that there is absolutely nothing wrong with the current animation industry and if you disagree you're either an /a/ poster who's baiting or a troll.
>>
>>553588
I luv u (=^▽^=)
>>
Most people on /co/ nowadays aren't fans of animation. They're fans of the newst shows that get farted out by the networks. If you aren't posting waifu shit in a thread it will almost be guaranteed to die.
>>
>>553597
>most people on /co/
Are comic book fans.
>>
>>553602
In regards to animation
>>
>>553615
I
Love
You
>>
>>553588
>Is /co/ one of the most winiest boards?
I'm not sure but it would be impressive if they were worse than /cgl/. The constant drama, tripfaggotry, attention whoring, bitching, etc. It's like the entire board is in a constant state of menstruation. That board is a great example of why the Internet would be much better off if women stayed offline.
>>
>>553664
I
Love
You
Also
No no /cgl/ is alot better then what's on /co/
>>
>>553672
>No no /cgl/ is alot better then what's on /co/
I'll have to take your word for it.
If /co/ is any worse than that cesspit than I don't want to spend enough time there to get to know it. Thankfully western comics and cartoons aren't really my thing to want to read/watch or discuss.
>>
>>553588
/pol/ have much more activity, and it really seems like the entire point of the board is to cry about the most recent happening, so I would say /co/ isn't the bitchest board. Then you have /v/ and the gamergate and the entire SJW boogeyman, or even /mlp/, whose literal motto is "we know drama".
>>
>>553690
Believe me I lurk on both boards
At least /cgl/ is self aware
/co/ however...
>>
>>553700
If /co/ was self aware we wouldn't be watching cartoons and reading comics now would we
>>
/co/ is unfiltered autism and tumblr

It's like a board of David Gonterman's.
>>
>>553710
/co/'s tumblritis is a myth created to bait retarded crossboarders and /co/mrades
>>
>>553709
I was talking about the cancer going on, social statuses are a different topic.
>>
>>553715
/co/ is so up its own ass, it got mad at moot and made their own safe-space. I don't know if plus4chan still exists, kit that was a thing that happened.
>>
>>553724
Is there a difference?
>>
>>553743
On 4chan?
Yes
IRL?
Nope
>>
File: full.png (270 KB, 391x518) Image search: [Google]
full.png
270 KB, 391x518
does mlp even have female fans in their 20s?
>>
/a/ could also fit that description
/v/ are the biggest whinners of all. However? They at least admit their industry is going down the shitter. /a/ & /co/ actively contribute to their indistries going to shit via their bad taste
>>
>>553741
/pol/ made an entire alternate chan as their safe space. And all moot did was fuck around with the board for a few days like he always did with /sp/, /b/, & /a/. Its fucking hilarious how triggered they got, and how New they were for not being familiar with moots antics. Trolled so hard by the admin they still show up on /qa/ to this day when he isnt even around anymore to act like we're the dumbass ones kek
>>
>>553741
>/co/ is so up its own ass, it got mad at moot and made their own safe-space.
You say that as if that was something unusual for this site. At least they didn't treat 4chan like the enemy like 7chan did
>>553787
>/pol/ took over an entire alternate chan as their safe space.
Fixed

The chan was up for a while before /pol/acks "left" 4chan
>>
>>553741
Plus4chan is actually not that bad and has an anime board. It's more of a storage site.
>>
File: 146521146370.jpg (50 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
146521146370.jpg
50 KB, 500x375
>>553597
This.
I made a thread about traditional animation and it fell of the board without a single reply, meanwhile "is x problematic", "why is x allowed" and le epic internet celebrity gossip threads always hit bump limit before they die.
>>
File: 1453829021495.png (60 KB, 904x692) Image search: [Google]
1453829021495.png
60 KB, 904x692
>>553787
You seem to bear some animus towards /pol/. Have you tried praying to Kek to cure you of your /pol/phobia? 4chan surely doesn't need bigots like you who paint all the posters of a board with the same brush because of the actions of a few extremists.
>>
>>553588
I've always found western comic and cartoon fans to be insufferable IRL. Even the Simpsons made fun of them with Comic Book Guy. It's an accurate portrayal. Comics are such a cultural backwater.

At least anime fans have the excuse that it's foreign and exotic.
>>
>>553748
They did before they had males
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.