[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How can I filter "/pol/ BTFO"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: pol goes to the gym.gif (3 MB, 372x208) Image search: [Google]
pol goes to the gym.gif
3 MB, 372x208
Since the autistic moderators still don't reward that kind of mindless shitposting with healthy, long bans, I want to simply filter this shit: the problem is that I can't.

If I enter /pol/ BTFO in the field, it simply does not work, I guess that the '/' character messes up the thing. If I enter it with quotation marks, only threads whose title exactly matches the filter will be hidden, and I want all threds that INCLUDE the filter to be hidden instead.

So, how can I do that?
>>
It's not like a post with "BTFO" in it has ever been worth reading, just filter it all.
>>
>>553306
Thought of it but there are some, very few threads with that word that worth reading and I don't want to filter those.
>>
>>553309
That's what you have to accept when you choose to filter things. It's impossible for you to create your perfect little 4chan bubble, as it should be.
>>
File: matrix jew.gif (85 KB, 501x585) Image search: [Google]
matrix jew.gif
85 KB, 501x585
>>553313
t. raider from tumblr
>>
>>553347
what does t. mean
>>
File: pic unrelated.jpg (23 KB, 450x270) Image search: [Google]
pic unrelated.jpg
23 KB, 450x270
>>553367
tips (hat)

so basically
>t. raider from tumblr
means
>sincerely, raider from tumblr
>>
Are you asking /qa/ how to use regex? Because you can just set up your own filters
>>
>>553306
>>553313
>>553367
>>553388
How about someone actually answer the fucking question in the OP already?
>>
>>553408
Help me help you, cuck. Are you asking for the mods to filter for you or are you asking how to filter?
>>
>>553494
I'm asking how to filter. But if you bothered to read the OP it would be obvious.
>>
>>553305
/\/pol\/ BTFO/i
Remove the i if you want it to be case sensitive.
>>
>>553504
Thanks!
>>
>>553305
/pol/ fucking sucks and is for closet queers.
>>
>>553513
/pol/ blown tfo
>>
File: pepe classics.jpg (260 KB, 780x1198) Image search: [Google]
pepe classics.jpg
260 KB, 780x1198
>>553305
BAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW MUH SAFE SPACE HAS POSTS THAT MAKE ME UPSET ON IT, HOW CAN I FILTER IT? ;_;

Pretty expected that a /pol/tard is too stupid to learn how2regex though. I think the average IQ of /pol/ must be like what, 93? 92?
>>
>>554036
you aren't that smart yourself desu lad.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.