[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You have got to talk to whomever is your moderator over on /a/.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 1
File: ban.png (284 KB, 1600x860) Image search: [Google]
ban.png
284 KB, 1600x860
You have got to talk to whomever is your moderator over on /a/. I would not say something but this is the second time I've received a ban for answering someone's question in a thread which was deemed appropriate and left alone.
>>>/a/142395706
>>
4chan has literally no active janitors/moderators right now.
>>
>>553026
No, they do, they're just fucking faggots who only do their jobs on a whim.
>>
well never mind

The stupid faggots decided to actually do something. Naturally, they had to wait a few hours to get rid of anything.

I hope every single mod and janitor gets cancer. The government should shut down this shithole.
>>
>>553024
"Can girls love girls" and its variations are meme titles for general yuri threads on /a/. If you've been on /a/ for more than a month you would have known this by now.

OP wasn't asking you anything. Stop shitting up those threads by bringing up 3D, real life, and all that other non-anime and manga related bullshit. Just post some fucking cute girls who want to fuck other fucking cute girls, is that so fucking hard?
>>
>>553116
So you can't discuss guns in an Upotte thread?
You can't discuss tanks in a Girls und Panzer thread? You can't discuss ships in a Haifuri thread?

You are arguing an unsupportable position.
>>
>>553362
Those are inanimate objects.

You can't talk about real life LGBT shit in yuri (and I assume yaoi) threads. You can't about real life crossdressers and trannies in trap threads. You can't talk about actual little girls in loli threads. You can't talk about your crushes and girlfriends in romance threads.
>>
>>553374
Are you confusing my post with blogshit, because I think you are.
>>
>>553987
I'm not. Blogging isn't the only kind of 3D discussion that is frowned upon. You're not supposed to bring up any kind of 3D people or 3D people issues at all.
If someone made a thread about tsunderes that beat up their love interests, and another person started posting statistics about domestic violence in that thread, that person would be treated the same way you were.
>>
Meh, sometimes, mods are simply dumb, which shouldn't be of any surprise, since they're humans, and humans tend to be dumb.
>>
Lesbian shit needs to be purged from /a/, autism shouldn't be pondering about sexual relationships on /a/
>>
Most likely you got banned by Troid. Troid is a notorious defending of anything Yuri, and if you dare talk shit about it he will ban you on sight
>>
>>554287
Completely agree. The most autistic poster from that board are yurifags, to surprise of no one.
>>
>>554287
/u/ needs to be confined to /u/ like /mlp/ is confined to its board.
>>
>>554361
Hi ACK.
>>
I've got a very complicated explanation for you OP so try as best you can to understand it, here goes -

[spoiler] STOP BLOGGING. [/spoiler]
>>
>>554002
>If someone made a thread about tsunderes that beat up their love interests, and another person started posting statistics about domestic violence in that thread, that person would be treated the same way you were.
That person would have posted nothing worth banning. And OP didn't either.

>>554511
>>553987
>>
another epic owned for the red-pill army
>>
>>553116
And what the fuck does that have to do with anime? Sounds like s fetish which means it belongs on the ecchi board. This is why /a/ is shit
>>
>>554541
haha fagger
>>
>>553024
You should actually link your post so I can actually judge it
>>
>>553028
Its not a job if you dont get paid for it.
>>
>>553024
explain how your post relates to anime and manga. cuz I'm not seeing it at all
>>
>>554361
More like ACK is a notorious degenerate shitposter.
>>
>>553116
Why are the yuri threads on /a/ and not /u/?
>>
>>555917
The same reason yaoi threads, mecha threads, figure threads, VN threads, and ecchi image dump threads are all on /a/.
>>
>>555934
Mods need to man up and have a cleanout of /a/. Get rid of the generals, get rid of the image dumping threads, the "this is your x tonight" threads, and move JLPT and ex threads to their appropriate boards.
Also ban all discussion of Naruto again.
>>
>>555971
>move JLPT and ex threads to their appropriate boards.

Only thing I disagree with, but only because I like those threads and I enjoy talking with other anons on /a/ about it. At least the discussion stays on topic most of the time, unlike some of the generals.
>>
>>553116
>Just post some fucking cute girls who want to fuck other fucking cute girls, is that so fucking hard?
/a/ isn't an image dump board you piece of shit.
>>
>>554002
Fuck off sperg, /a/ has a history of talking about real life stuff, or at least it did before your kind rolled on in.
I really wish everyone who came to 4chan during the 2007 and 2008 period were to die overnight.
>>
>>554511
>muh blogging
kill
yourself
you
autismal
cunt
>>
>>556060
> At least the discussion stays on topic most of the time
Those discussion are however not on topic in terms of the board and should be removed if mods are going to delete other things outside of generals and cite the "shit unrelated to anime or manga" rule as the reasoning.

You are part of the problem here, outsider.
>>
>>555971
There's literally nothing stopping any subject from being discussed in more than one board, if it fits in all those boards. Try to crack down on this and you'll kill part of 4chan.
>>
>>556138
>outsider

Nice way to throw your argument

Sad Panda and DJT were specifically allowed on the board by moot and the mods, and attempts at their removal were met with resistance from the entire board
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.