[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
can we PLEASE do something about the racism against indians?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
can we PLEASE do something about the racism against indians?

the pajeet threads were cute at first but now they're annoying. india is a burgeoning country. america had to go through the same shit that india did and there's no reason to criticize india endlessly.
>>
>>552871
POO
>>
Ironically, the board that created this meme now uses it the least
>>
>>552871
America gets criticized all the time. Get over it, thin skinned faggot.

Poo in the motherfucking loo!
>>
PAJEET MY SON
>>
>>552871
At least you aren't called a dindu
>>
>>552871
Give us a call when that "modern" country actually belongs in the 21st century and isn't just full of people either shitting in the streets, violently raping women, or coming to real countries to steal peoples job, and THEN we might tone down the racism.
Tl;dr give us a reason to not criticize
>>
Stop shitting in the street and you won't be made fun of as much.
>>
>>552871
>America had to go through the same shit that India did
I don't think Americans ever had to walk through shit-filled streets, Pajeet.
>>
>>552984
>American education
https://nofrakkingconsensus.com/2011/03/29/the-horse-manure-problem/
>>
>>552993
The problem was solved by replacing horses with machines. Really makes you think.
>>
>>552993
That's a story of how mindless animals would shit and piss in the middle of the street; do you really want to be making that comparison to Indian people m8?
>>
>>552993
Hmm... interesting though is it not disconcerting to compare your countrymen to draft animals?
>>
POO IN LOO
O
O
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.