[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What would you do if 4chan died?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (32 KB, 564x302) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32 KB, 564x302
What would you do if 4chan died?
>>
>>551984
Celebrate
>>
>>551984
I appreciate its one of the few places where some actual speech can take place unlike tumblr tier social media where you're arrested for having a problem with transgender toilets, but 4chan can be depressing.

I visit /pol/, /tg/, /tv/ and /sp/.

/Sp/ seems to be the least hate filled board out of all of those.
>>
>>551984
Probably something useful.

[spoiler]Who am I kidding[/spoiler]
>>
>>552081
>I appreciate its one of the few places where some actual speech can take place unlike tumblr tier social media where you're arrested for having a problem with transgender toilets,
>I visit /pol/
you didn't have to tell us you visited /pol/, we already know
>>
File: 1464821853476.jpg (152 KB, 640x720) Image search: [Google]
1464821853476.jpg
152 KB, 640x720
>4chan "not dead yet"

id probably go back to being a goon. i still haz my account.
>>
>>551984
Kill myself
>>
File: 1154603908392.jpg (381 KB, 1407x819) Image search: [Google]
1154603908392.jpg
381 KB, 1407x819
>>552126
>id probably go back to being a goon.

Hope you got 10 bux
>>
File: 3c7f2bd28b6534da49e3d5e7ad17330a.jpg (219 KB, 1600x2280) Image search: [Google]
3c7f2bd28b6534da49e3d5e7ad17330a.jpg
219 KB, 1600x2280
I'd stop coming here.

I wouldn't even bother trying to find a replacement.
>>
>>551984
Probably move to the chans that are created in its wake.
And cry. Just a bit.
>>
>>551984
Be a happier person overall but would be slightly annoyed that I cannot request in a drawthread anymore (which still isn't that bad I fucking hate the circlejerking and artist worship in drawthreads anyway.)
>>
>>552081
Any good 4chan has done in it's existence pales in comparison to just how fucking disgusting of a userbase it spawned. The behaviors that are accepted as normal here are pretty sociopathic and no wonder the people here cannot fit in with real life, they are maladjusted with shitty priorities in life. Anonymity was never appreciated by 4chan and only used as a weapon to argue and enforce hate. Fuck this site and fuck most social media in general, they always end up being abused for selfish reasons and a masturbatory desire to feel superior. Nerds are no different than high school jocks.
>>
>>553401
wew lad
>>
>>551984
The same thing I do when I'm not on 4chan right now. Alternate between several dozen other websites I go to.
>>
I don't know desu.
this is literally like the only site I use regularly.
I guess I'd just go to the not normie filled parts of reddit.
>>
>>553401

>he comes to 4chan to complain about 4chan

look dude i can agree this place can be shitty, but if it's so bad what are you even doing here? You're not going to change anything.
>>
Go to another chan.
>>
>>551984
Fist my rock
>>
File: 1861468146848.png (32 KB, 1320x885) Image search: [Google]
1861468146848.png
32 KB, 1320x885
>>551984
Spend more time on 2ch. It's good for topical vocab.

>>552081
/pol/tard, you don't have to announce that you fester in /pol/; every single fucking time you bother to post outside your containment board your posts may as well be rendered in fuck off huge red text due to how painfully obvious your creed are and how little self awareness you all seem to have.
It's like being a 7 foot tall Swahili tribesman in Beijing in that you don't have to tell people you aren't Chinese, they already know.
>>
>>553506
honestly i don't know why i am still here. easy to use and quick reward (albeit low quality) discussion? just because something sucks doesn't mean it can be better but that ship has sailed i suppose.
>>
Go outside
>>
>>553598
>>552084
Shut the fuck up.
>>
>>553682
Facebook-tier retort
>>
>>553692
You don't deserve a better one.
And I don't want to turn this thread into an argument.
>>
It will never die, or at least not soon, it will move or transform to something else at most.
>>
>>552081
Oh god I'm fucking dying
>>
>>553697
You did when you posted "DOY HOY I AM MAD ABOUT TOILETS!"
>>
>>553902
>>552084
>>553598
t. tumblrfaggeddit

worse kind of users on this site. Just fucking leave seriously.
>>
>>553900
Do you need me to call you an ambulance? Where do you live?
>>
>>553950
>worst kind of users on this site
>newfag "t." meme

I think you're forgetting someone: Yourself.
>>
>>553978
>>newfag "t." meme
>YOU DON'T KNOW TEH OLDE MEMES
>LIKE RAGEFACES AND PEDOBEAR XD
>>
>>553950
thanks for proving my point that /pol/tards stick out like a sore thumb, kek.
>>
I'd start my own site. But unlike moot, I wouldn't make the mistake of not banning normalfags, niggers and women.

It'd be like 2005 again.
>>
>>551984
contemplate suicide, then after a month or two i'd move to 8ch
>>
Go back to watching YouTube comment flame wars and feel sad that I lost the least toxic online community that I've ever been part of.
>>
I don't know, but I'd be willing to find out.
>>
I would be lost. My mood would go between happy and sad, but I would always feel lost.
>>
>>551999
/thread
>>
Kind of sad how many people I see think that their life would be over without 4chan. I imagine these are the same people who were raised on chan culture and cannot imagine functioning without it IE sipped too kool aid too much. It's just a shitty imageboard but some people here take it too far.
>>
>>554517
Well to those people, it's not "just a shitty imageboard." If they've spent about a third of their life (or more) visiting this place and it got deleted of course they'd feel real bad because they've lost their connection to a community of high quality content.

What is really sad is if some loner uses mostly/only 4chan as a substitute for social interaction and then it gets shut down.
>>
I would go on 2chn
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.