[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So /b/ is my homeboard but I browse and post a lot on /a/ and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: 1459103198886.png (6 KB, 411x387) Image search: [Google]
1459103198886.png
6 KB, 411x387
So /b/ is my homeboard but I browse and post a lot on /a/ and my crux is this: why are rec threads often removed? Anime is always changing and evolving, thus you can't really have a chart or infograph last more than say 3 months before another paradigm shift and the whole game changes on errbody.

Also, snaps to the mods for finally cleaning up the LN mess on that board after many long years, we notice and appreciate it!
>>
>Anime is always changing and evolving, thus you can't really have a chart or infograph last more than say 3 months before another paradigm shift and the whole game changes on errbody.
Did you intentionally try to make your post unintelligible? If not, please try again and atleast give some basis for whatever it is you're trying to say that makes you believe that recommendation threads belong on the board.
>>
File: 1464765616624.jpg (155 KB, 500x492) Image search: [Google]
1464765616624.jpg
155 KB, 500x492
>>
>>550890
faggot
>>
Compare the general level of post quality and level of anime knowledge on /a/, where rec threads are not allowed, to /m/, where rec threads are allowed. I rest my case.
Apparently one day people were spamming threads crying about "muh spoonfeeders" and the mods asked moot what to do. He was probably suffering from one of his bouts of insomnia because he said "fuck it" and let the inmates run the asylum and make the rules on /a/. Now we have an /a/, a 4chan board where ive seen users admit to being pedophiles, "not I like moe/loli" but specifically using the word Pedo, many times. Its a shithole and the mods need to clean house. These fucks dont even like anime its an excuse to fetish post about their illegal perversions and get away with it
Nuke it from orbit
>>
>>550897
Case CLOSED.
>>
>>>/wsr/ exists
>>
>>550908
You're resting in shit. That is a false equivalence, just the population difference makes your point worthless.
>but specifically using the word Pedo, many times
I doubt it. /a/ is overwhelming anti-3d, so I can only assume that you're either an autist who stumbled upon sarcasm or you're just making up shit. How about pointing out to a post where someone does admit being a pedophile, mentions pedo more than once and doesn't get backlash?
>>
>>550868
For older anime: Google, MAL, or ANN (the latter two for info purposes). There are even charts for this kind of thing made by anons.
For newer anime: Lurk /a/ more and actually watch some anime.

And use /wsr/, it actually works; /a/ (including this anon) lurks there too in order to answer questions.

>>550883
He's trying to sound wittier than he is.
>crux
>paradigm shift
>playful misspelling of "everybody"
>>
OP here

>>550883
I ask a simple question AND backed it up -- if you can't read english maybe instead of shitposting in my thread pick up an english language book.
>>
OP here

>>550890
>ad hominem
>>
OP here

>>551017
thanks!
also
>trying to sound wittier than he is
looool ok ok
>>
Spoon-feeding goes on /wsr/
>>
/wsr/ was a mistake.

Dumb entitled individuals will just ignore it since they know they'll be spoonfeeded.
>>
>>550868
Dumb frogposter
>>
>>550868
dumb frogposter
>>
>>550868
>we notice and appreciate it!
And here's decisive evidence that the only people who think that LNs don't belong on /a/ are frogposters.
>>
>>550868
>/b/ is my homeboard
kys
>>
>>550908
>wanting 3D kids
Get the fuck out
>>
>/b/ is my homeboard
Stopped reading here.
Lurk moar.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.