[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why can't there be a feature to make the thread watcher
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: Capture.jpg (171 KB, 1600x815) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
171 KB, 1600x815
Why can't there be a feature to make the thread watcher horizontal
>>
Because that would violate the laws of physics.
>>
>>550793
>>550832
newfags
>>
>>550793
There is, you just have to scan your and repair now.
>>
>>550793
And what exactly is stopping you from learning how to fuck with a CSS Flexbox and Unordered list? It isn't even hard.
>>
File: multicolumn.png (75 KB, 1351x647) Image search: [Google]
multicolumn.png
75 KB, 1351x647
Add this to your custom css:
http://pastebin.com/SB1hRBDK
>>
>>552777
Nice trips.
>>
>>552796
Will that work with 4chanx?

Also, is there a way that you can toggle the thread watcher (in 4chanx) from hidden or not, but have it default to "shown"
>>
>>552974
>Will that work with 4chanx?

Change it to

#watched-threads {
-moz-column-count: 2;
-webkit-column-count: 2;
column-count: 2;
}

>Also, is there a way that you can toggle the thread watcher (in 4chanx) from hidden or not, but have it default to "shown"

Well, you could invert the hidden status in CSS with

#thread-watcher[hidden] {
display: block !important;
}
#thread-watcher:not([hidden]) {
display: none !important;
}
#watcher-link.replies-quoting-you {
color: #F00 !important;
}
>>
File: 1444290217319.jpg (41 KB, 266x311) Image search: [Google]
1444290217319.jpg
41 KB, 266x311
>>552796
I go on this board after a long time & find this, thanks Anon.
>>
>>553085
Pretty based, Anon.

You'll go places.
>>
>>553216
That's a different anon btw

>>553104
You're welcome.
>>
>>553254
Even still. You're a pretty cool guy. I wouldn't have even thought to ask, were it not for you.
>>
>>552796
>>553085
Is there a big pile of these scripts for 4chanx?
>>
>>553919
I made >>552796 on the spot. Would recommend asking in the desktop threads on >>>/w/ if there is a pile of scripts that can be used in 4chanx.
>>
>>554294
Thanks.
>>
>>552796
>>553085
I asked this in a different thread but would it be possible via custom CSS to allow arranging watched threads?
>>
>>554494
Depends on how you want to arrange them.
>>
>>554494
That doesn't seem like something you'd change with CSS, you'd need to modify the javascript to change order behaviour.
>>
>>554501
Something like a set of buttons to move threads between columns. Though judging by >>555417 it'd probably have to be a developer or a browser extension that does it.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.