[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How does it make you feel that 80% of 4chan memes are created
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: i.png (53 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
i.png
53 KB, 500x500
How does it make you feel that 80% of 4chan memes are created and pioneered by a single "community" of less than 100 anons?

How does it make you feel that this "community" literally RUNS 4chan?
>>
*farts*
>>
>>550786
> How does it make you feel
Irritated that I have yet another thread to hide.
>>
4chan is run by the Elitist Superstructure - a secret society formed in the days of world2ch or even longer ago than that.
>>
>>552337
Can I join?
>>
>>552341
To my knowledge they have an IRC channel, but that's forbidden territory. It's questionable, whether any outsider has ever been there.
>>
>>550786
That's nonsense.
>>
>>552337
It would actually give me great peace of mind to know that such people are watching over us to this day.
>>
>>552389
Really? So the national hockey league isn't responsible for all of 4chan's memes?

You don't say
>>
>>552401
The Elitist Superstructure has always watched over us. But like ours, their glory days long past. So for now they merely watch from the catacombs of their mansion abode, and wait for their day to come again. Great will be that day, when mittens rain from a clear sky and all house cats get placed on the table―and all the NEETs are no longer be alone on Christmas just because it's winter.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.