[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/vg/ needs more pages
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: vg.jpg (728 KB, 1861x959) Image search: [Google]
vg.jpg
728 KB, 1861x959
/vg/ has 10 pages and each page has room for 15 threads.
So /vg/ has a theoretical max capacity of 150 generals.

Currently there are at least 137 Generals.

Now obvious /vg/ and each of it's generals act as a containment board. The very existence of the Katawa Shoujo General proves that the mods aren't going to cull generals that aren't even related to video games anymore so the only solution is to increase the number of pages.

It would also improve the qualify of /vg/ because the constant 50 general fight to avoid page 10 will become less urgent.
>>
>>550704
I got a better idea, delete /vg/ and purge the cancer that is /vg/.

>It would also improve the qualify of /vg/ because the constant 50 general fight to avoid page 10 will become less urgent.
AAHAHHAHAHA
Are you fucking stupid? Those extra slots that will be fighting for page 1, fucktard.
>>
>>550715
I got a better idea.

You stop demanding things because this isn't /q/.
>>
>>550704
First there needs to be some sort of check what generals are still viable to exist. Katawa shoujo and life is strange for example are long ver their reasonable uptime.
Then even moreimportant: Ban posters and generals that keep making new threads at 750 posts or even before that. Only alow new threads when the thread is on page 10. This slows down the thread creation and makes smaller generals ife less of a stressfull experience.
Lastly actually get better moderation in the threads.
>>
>>550728
no
>>
File: ub1smht.jpg (43 KB, 400x350) Image search: [Google]
ub1smht.jpg
43 KB, 400x350
>>550715
>>550715
>>
>>550704
Your ad blocker is malfunctioning.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.