[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/jp/ isn't a garbage dump. Please stop moving things you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: 1464685154779.jpg (145 KB, 708x686) Image search: [Google]
1464685154779.jpg
145 KB, 708x686
/jp/ isn't a garbage dump. Please stop moving things you don't like to it, thank you.
>>
yeah, whoever's doing that should really stop. Janny has to have a stern talking with them.
>>
>>550183
>>550173
What threads are you talking about?
>>
>>550200
Probably the overlord threads.
>>
>>550200
/a/ mod has decided that LNs belong on /jp/ and is moving them over there
>>
you are already dead
>>
>>550637
LNs have been in the /jp/ rules for a long time now. This isn't new.
>>
>>550648
I know and I'm not against it
I'm just saying a bunch of /a/ is mad for being moved and /jp/ is mad for new non-Touhou threads
They'll bitch for the next 2 weeks then it'll die down and LNs will be on /jp/ unless they have an active adaptation and no one will care anymore
>>
>>550173
>/jp/ isn't a garbage dump
What fucking world do you live in? Even derp_commander posts there now. The only option left are the sweet flames of nuclear fire
>>
>>550661
>Even derp_commander posts there now.
Wait, really? In fucking what?
>>
>>550670
miku general but i'm sure it will only get worse
>>
>>550648
It's never been interpreted that way, having one thread for anime and manga in /a/ and one for LN's in /jp/ is fucking retarded.
Especially when it is LN's that drive discussion in between seasons or chapters.
>>
>>550677
It wouldn't be that bad
It would just be a hard habit to break for anons to actually have to talk about the show instead of saying "the source was better" or "fucking secondaries" for the 10 thousandth time
Then, in between seasons, they can move to /jp/ and discuss it there, leaving room for more discussion on /a/ for airing anime
>>
>>550673
Fucking Miku generals? Amazing, it is almost as if he looked at some ed article or list of history of popular shit and the like and decided to watch everything in it and then go into threads for thing he just saw, declare it the greatest ever and that he is incredibly knowledgeable of all.

>>550679
There is no reason to do that, however. There is no reason LNs can't be discussed on both boards like they always have. The only thing that is stopping that is some new mod has looked at the rules and applied them literally. The most likely case its the nipplemod as well since he was up in arms about this as well.
>>
>>550648
discussing LNs on /jp/ is an act in futility. then again so is trying to discuss them on /a/
>>
>>550658
It's not about non touhou, it's about dragging in cancer that will be cancer no matter what board they are on. I admit /a/s is not that bad but the board drops in quality everytime a /v/ thread gets moved.
>>
>>550754
That's a lie because nobody ever stays but the thread itself. They all leave to remake their thread on /v/ while /jp/ and the leftovers shitpost in the thread until they realize everybody else left.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.