[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is this allowed?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: 1464913235466.png (20 KB, 928x161) Image search: [Google]
1464913235466.png
20 KB, 928x161
Why is this allowed?
>>
I just had the same ad, clicked on it too see what is was, its a legit scamware site
>>
Pretty sickening. is 4Chan really that desperate for money now?
>>
>>550030
It's not. Call the cops.
>>
>>550057
Hiro had been desperate for money ever since he had to borrow the money to buy 4chan. Did you seriously not know about this?
>>
>>550072
I knew he was desperate but this is too much. Guess I'll have to buy some more jew passes this summer.
>>
>>550076
Are you really this fucking dumb? Just use an adblocker.

>giving Hiro money
Holy shit.
>>
>>550117
>Not giving Hiro money
I'm a loyal subject of my fair and needy king.
>>
>>550072
yikes, I wonder if me blocking ads and blocking ad scripts hampered his attempts in any way.
>>
T-thanks nipmoot
>>
I usually keep adblock off on this site but on occasion I'll accidentally hit a j-list ad...if this keeps up I'll have to turn it back on
>>
>>550171
you'd have to look at literally thosands of adds to even amount a tiny sum of money.
unless you sit there refreshing the page all day every day, and click a percentage of ads, buying a cuckchan pass is better than turning off addblock will ever hope to be.
>>
>>550030
This was the last straw, I had to enable adblock on 4chan for the first time ever.
>>
>>550030
First they put ads in the archived threads, and now this. Man, 4chan has really gone down the crapper.
>>
thanks for reminding me to turn off my adblock op
>>
File: 1419776798781.jpg (13 KB, 200x255) Image search: [Google]
1419776798781.jpg
13 KB, 200x255
>Do you want to scan your an repair now

SCAN WHAT!?
>>
>>550030
Would you rather have the yakuza take his fingers?
>>
It's back to just J-List now.
>>
>>550413
Could a bot be created to do just that? Refresh the page, click an add, exit the opened page, and repeat?
To help our lord Hiro?
>>
>>550665
It would hurt Hiro unless it was done carefully and inconsistently enough not to raise any heuristic detection flags.
>>
File: 1421889208999.jpg (100 KB, 636x946) Image search: [Google]
1421889208999.jpg
100 KB, 636x946
I really don't want to block ads on 4chan because I want to support the site and we've always had the kind of unobtrusive ads I wish everyone used. I wish Hiro wasn't so useless.
>>
>>550621
an repair now
>>
>>550699
Unobtrusive ads that you wish everyone used don't make much money. :(
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.