[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
[SHITPOSTER AMNESTY ZONE]
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: DO YOUR PART.png (20 KB, 516x203) Image search: [Google]
DO YOUR PART.png
20 KB, 516x203
Shitposters, what drives you to shitpost? In what ways do you shitpost? Understanding eachother may be a valuable way to limit shitposting where possible.

Personally, when I shitpost, it's out of anger. If I get shit on for whatever and no one has my back, then I figure that's what the thread wants to hear and by god they're going to hear a lot of it now for as long as possible.

Why and how do YOU shitpost?
>>
becuz posting something awful and getting b7 and pressing the airplane mode button and then pressing the airplane mode button again and then posting something awful again is ez and phun
>>
File: 1415908458281.png (85 KB, 361x333) Image search: [Google]
1415908458281.png
85 KB, 361x333
Because you have to be a real daft cunt to come here for serious discussions.
>>
I do it for (you)s ;)
>>
>>549985
Fuck off, Jack Nicholson.
>>
>>549942
Shitposting is far too broad (and subjective) of a term for you to get any reasonable answer to this.

I'm pretty sure what you're asking is about trolling in particular.
>>
>>549942
I very very rarely do it, but I can tell you that shitposting is fun and allows you to let off steam. You can shitpost whether you're in a good mood or you're angry, but I feel a greater urge to do it when in a good mood. The reason being when you hear good news or something, you feel giddy, and it makes you more prone to being cheeky or mischievous. What drives a shitpost is anonymity. You face no consequences short of an easily evadable ban, and no one knows who you are outside of the thread. The second thing that drives a shitpost is the fact that less and less people seem to take 4chan seriously these days. For example, Reddit often sees 4chan as a dumping ground for shitposting while they see their own site as the place for "real" discussion. This third thing that motivates shitposting is being on mobile. It is way more tedious to effortpost and type for a long time on a mobile device. Short succinct posts are therefore more common from mobileposters than from PCposters, leaving more room for shitposty posts.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.