[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is /tv/ suppose to be like this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: blacked.png (171 KB, 897x490) Image search: [Google]
blacked.png
171 KB, 897x490
>>>/tv/70356076
>>
>>549672
Yes.
>>
>>549672
That's not an actress, so it's allowed.
>>
>>549674
Thank you for the answer.
>>
>>549675
>it
fuck you normalfag
>>
>>549672
what's that font? are you from the 90s?
>>
>>549679
I've never accepted moot's changed away from Futaba and Burichan, so I always go back. And any time I get a new computer, I jump through all the hoops to remove font "smoothing," that just makes it blurry and hurts my eyes. Also, yes. Well, I'm from the 1980's, but you know when I got pubic hair, obviously.

Also: >>>/tv/70356649
>>
>>549675
Fuck off, pedo.
>>
Plenty of garbage threads on /tv/ atm, janitor is on break it seems.

>>>/tv/70355820
>>>/tv/70356655
>>>/tv/70356517
>>>/tv/70355473
>>>/tv/70356576

To link a few.
>>
>>549702
>all this garbage and more is still up
>the game of thrones thread was deleted

so the rumors about janny boy being a /got/ babby are true
>>
>>549714
I had reported one of those threads too, HOW DOES THE QUEUE WORK?

This makes no sense. Do they only act on something if it gets like 10 reports or something? Do they go halfway through the queue and then stop?
>>
>>549721
he's pretending he doesn't see it because it doesn't bother his game of thrones thread

he does this sort of thing all the time
>>
>>549721
Sorting is by report type, then report count, then time with most recent first, I think.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.