[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
REMOVE X THING
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5
File: chen2.png (114 KB, 753x479) Image search: [Google]
chen2.png
114 KB, 753x479
Please remove X thing, I'm tired of it and I hate whenever I see it being posted on Y.
X is literally killing this site and needs to be removed right now.
>>
X is gay and I hate it

/Pol/ fags triggered that the only board people really want deleted is /pol/, the board where people regularly admit to being and the board for only a year and think thats a positive thing
>>
>>549537
OP made his thread to make fun of fags like you,/pol/ isnt going anywhere you fucking retarded nigger
>>
>>549540
We need to delete /pol/
>>
>>549559
>THEIR OPINIONS ARE WRONG DELETE THEM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8LjCS9Qhto
>>
>>549574
>Triggered
>>
>>549540
/pol/ is not the only board people want deleted.

People want /i/ deleted because nobody uses it and its features are redundant now.

People want [s4s] deleted because they hate swaglord.

People want /tv/ deleted because far too many memes come from it for you.

People want /r9k/ deleted because it's a big sack of misogyny, and enables NEETs.

People want /v/ deleted because they're buttmad they got banned for "no reason".

People want /lgbt/ deleted because they think it doesn't serve its intended purpose and/or its intended purpose doesn't belong on 4chan.

People want /wsr/ deleted because they think that it promotes spoonfeeding on other boards somehow.

People want /co/ deleted because they don't like how /co/ doesn't hate tumblr as much as everywhere else, since artists use tumblr, and /co/ likes English speaking artists.

People want every new board deleted because they're slow and therefore unnecessary.

People want /pol/ deleted because they think that /pol/ is to blame for 4chan having a conservative tilt, even though it always had, but somehow they thought people were just being ironic when they said "Get back in the kitchen" before.

People want /qa/ deleted because whining.

People want /vg/ deleted because they hate generals.

And finally, people want /mlp/ deleted because they are xenophobic against the OTHER kind of manchild that isn't /r9k/.
>>
>>549532
i want fug chen
>>
>>549532
That's a nice image of chen.
>>
want fug chen
>>
>>549532
>it's a meta thread
>>
>>551533
good dubs
do you want fug chen
>>
>>549532
mods pls sticky
>>
OP here

X = /pol/
in case anyone didn't pick up on that
>>
>>551544
goods dubs
do you want fug chen
>>
File: blak neger.png (26 KB, 900x800) Image search: [Google]
blak neger.png
26 KB, 900x800
>>551546
checlk out this redpilled artwork
>>
>>551547
who doesn't
>>
File: chen3.png (120 KB, 344x344) Image search: [Google]
chen3.png
120 KB, 344x344
>>551546
Real OP here, kys desu
>>
Have you guys seen bkub's latest comics theyre some crazy stuff I tell you. I don't even know whats happening most of the time. I mean is bkub literally going insane.
>>
File: VLXeSJK.png (157 KB, 328x318) Image search: [Google]
VLXeSJK.png
157 KB, 328x318
>>550440
>conservative tilt
>tilt
>>
>>551589
>VLXeSJK.png
>>>/r/eddit
>>
File: Literally Kill yourself.jpg (206 KB, 907x718) Image search: [Google]
Literally Kill yourself.jpg
206 KB, 907x718
>>551591
>>
>>551599
>99
>dubs
>>
>>551591
No, that's imgur, not reddit. Reddit filenames are shit like https://b.redditmedia.com/oJHborcaRFSFvJLE3awvNEJ3Y112FqUrZb2dhVVyDUc
>>
>>551577
Nice doubles
>>
>>549532
REMOVE SKUB remove skub
>>
I THINK THAT X SHOULD BE SPLIT INTO X AND Y

HERE IS A POLL TO DECIDE IF I AM CORRECT

http://www.strawpoll.me/10391927
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.