[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the most NSFW "SFW" board?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: ronery-man-and-waifu.jpg (52 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
ronery-man-and-waifu.jpg
52 KB, 640x480
i believe it's /a/

it's quite disgusting if you ask me.It's like an anime fetish board for weirdos + few legit manga and anime discussions here and there.

you should just make it SFW and make a manga/anime board like /tv/ (most threads have discussion and few retards posting nsfw stuff) but on /a/? Most threads are about nsfw stuff and it's a challenge to find a thread with nsfw pedo pics
>>
/a/ should just be nwsfaw and /e/ and /h/ delted at this point
>>
/q/ was a mistake.
>>
>>549494
/v/ because the moderation is shit.
>>
/a/, /jp/, and /v/.
>>
normalfag: the thread
>>
>>549509
>He doesn't fap to drawings of a 3 year old female getting penetrated in every orifices by tentacles
>what a fag

you guys sure love to take pride in deviancy
>>
>>549494
Thank you for taking your time to post here.
I'm so sorry about your dreadful experience. You can be sure that I will remind everyone I see post that there's a guy who can't stand things he dislikes and disapproves of. I'm sure that with a little bit of effort, the rest of us will be able to conform to your just opinions and values so that we can be correct together.
You are important after all.
>>
File: 1277572546580.png (54 KB, 200x164) Image search: [Google]
1277572546580.png
54 KB, 200x164
>redditors taking the SFW/NSFW literally.
>>
>>549528
I still don't understand this meme
>>
Hiro should just make /a/ a red board for once, he almost did that during the whole nipplemod incident after all.
And too bad for you, OP, anime and manga are like this by nature because Japan doesn't give a fuck about your prude American standards so you should either get used to it or get the fuck out.
>>
/tg/ can be pretty bad. It's a little better lately I think. Maybe I'm just better at tuning it out.

/cyoa/ was a disaster a few months ago.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.