[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I want a feels type board with no women allowed to post. also
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 5
File: 56824789.jpg (175 KB, 683x797) Image search: [Google]
56824789.jpg
175 KB, 683x797
I want a feels type board with no women allowed to post.
also /r9k/ robot rules
>>
cool
>>
>>548722
WHERE THE HOOD WHERE THE HOOD WHERE THE HOOD AT
>>
1. Enable the robot on /pol/
2. Delete /r9k/
>>
The amount of attention women get in general here is quite fascinating.
Kinda jealous that I can't just go to some male dominated boards and piss off everyone just by posting a pic of myself
>>
>>548728
/pol/ is full of trad-con retards who basically worship the concept of a "traditional women".

That gynocentric scum is the worst possible kind of people to talk about more male focused things.
>>
>>548734
>I like watermelon and fried chicken
>>
>>548736
You know what? Fuck your bigotry.
>>
We need a social board for normies and one for robots. /soc/ despite its acronym is not really a social board to discuss life and tell stories or whatever. /r9k/ is the only relaxing soothing random topic board on 4chan. /b/ is garbage [s4s] is memes and /trash/ is trash.
So in a way /r9k/ was a successful /b/ 2.0 as it was meant to be. But the development of the robots leaves the board hostile to anyone who doesn't identify with them. In other words the board is split within itself, this is always the reason more boards are created. So, create two boards and split it properly.
>>
>>548739
that's racis
>>
File: image.jpg (156 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
156 KB, 1280x720
>>548722
>he's set upon by fake women on 4chan
>>
File: d96.jpg (27 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
d96.jpg
27 KB, 600x600
>>548722
You're on /qa/, boy. Everyone cares.
>>
>>548748
There's no such thing as fake women. Whatever gender(s) or nongender(s) a person identifies with, they are. Check your privilege.
>>
>>548736
Thanks for sharing your taste in food but what the fuck does it have to do with anything?
>>
>>548739
>r9k/ is the only relaxing soothing random topic board on 4chan
Yeah the constant bait, cuck and female threads sure are soothing
>>
>>548758
Nice shitpost.
>>
>>548765
Thank you.
>>
>>548765
>he gets baited by obvious sarcasm

Seriously you are dumb.
>>
>>548734
let me guess, you're in favor of disgusting, cum-guzzling whores?
>>
>>548764
You can post any life topic on /r9k/ and not have to worry about it being immediately pushed to page 10. The shitty threads make up a small portion of the board, most are comfy simple discussions.
>>
>>548774
Does that include tfw no gf?
>>
>>548774
>a comfyfag likes /r9k/

Gee whiz what will they think of next
>>
>>548776
If you want a gf you don't belong on /r9k/ and this is why I say we need a /normie/ and /robot/ board. So I don't have to see stupid faggots talking about girls and sex and whatever else normies do in their free time.
>>
>>548767
>he gets baited by obvious shitpost
>>
Feels feebs are the worst.

Oh, you have angst and hormones because you're 15? Do tell.
>>
>>548783
Will they talk about tfw no gf on the robot board?
>>
>>548774
>You can post any life topic on /r9k/ and not have to worry about it being immediately pushed to page 10
I don't think you've been on r9K in a long time. The only threads that get replies are fembot threads or some sort of bait meant to prey on the insecure
>>
>>548789
No. because in many ways it's a form of praising woman. woman deserve nothing and will not be allowed to be discussed in a positive light on the robot board, because I hate them.
>>
All robots secretly want to be normies.
>>
>>548787
>you don't have feelings past 15
Wew
>>
>>548790
They definitely get a lot of replies due to beta orbiters and femanons and people pretending to be femanons and normalfags and so on, but it's not like the regular threads get absolutely zero replies. I'm not saying /r9k/ is perfect but if we can get a robot board in place and ban the unwanteds we can greatly improve and focus on the real threads.
>>
>>548795
If you're abloo blooing about women past age 20 you need to handle your shit

Also I don't respect anyone that goes on /r9k/ for woman sympathy.
>>
>>548793
Sorry, that's the wrong answer.
>>
>>548796
Banning women should be enough, it would have a domino effect on the normal fags and betas since they wouldn't have a reason to stay
>>
>>548798
>feels are exclusively about women
Wew
>>
>>548805
Well, aren't they? What the fuck else are you weepy vaginas going on about?
>>
File: image.jpg (36 KB, 543x271) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36 KB, 543x271
>people on /r9k/ can't stop replying to "women"
>"women" such as pic related
>>
>>548767
Well, after seeing a lot of people write identical posts to that of yours, I take it seriously. Sorry for misunderstanding.
>>
>>548722
There was a thread already about creating a wizard board, you can search it in the archive.
>>
Make it sfw.
>>
>>548722
How the hell is the board going to know if someone is a woman or not?
What happens if a man and woman share a computer?
>>
>>549783
i dont want a wizard board, i just want a board where female posts are banned
>>549863
>How the hell is the board going to know if someone is a woman or not?
when the poster announces that they're a woman. you cant seriously be this dense
>>
Why do you need a safe space from women? Are you weak?
>>
>>548768
VIRGIN
I
R
G
I
N
>>
>>548722
Well, faggot, you didnt get it all the other times you asked for it, and youre not getting it now. How about you make a thread ON R9K that youd like to see, instead of coming to a seperate board to bitch about it? Dumbass.
>>
>>550456
You're asking why someone came to /qa/ to complain rather than actual do something useful. wew, dad.
>>
I want an /r10k/ where autist robots like myself can actually try/discuss self-improvement. I can relate to the people on /r9k/ but it's just such a negative depressing toxic community
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.