[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do normies outside of 4chan always capitalize tfw? If you're
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: TFW.png (288 KB, 601x396) Image search: [Google]
TFW.png
288 KB, 601x396
Why do normies outside of 4chan always capitalize tfw?

If you're going to steal our memes, at least use them right for fuck's sake.
>>
>>548701
>Tweet us the clip win Turbo!
I'm much more outraged about the proliferation of advertising gimmicks that use twitter and then on top of that spamming twitch with those advertisements.
>>
>>548701
>TFW when
hahaha holy shit
>>
>>548701
>4Chan
>/BOARD/

Don't remember the rest.
>>
Normies read it as
>that feeling when

Not that feel. They don't understand the concept of feels or wojak
>>
>>548701
>normies
Why do newfags insist on changing a decade old word, normalfag, into normie?
If you're going to steal our words, then fuck off.
>>
>>548857

Stop.
>>
File: eb17a8486181d5e938f7a2ca15aab083.jpg (340 KB, 1200x1698) Image search: [Google]
eb17a8486181d5e938f7a2ca15aab083.jpg
340 KB, 1200x1698
I blame /r9k/

>beta uprising reeeee fuck normies! poo poo pee pee!
>wow hey everyone look at this it's so silly ha ha I hate normies too ha ha
>>
>>548701
>normies
pot calling the kettle black
Besides, they use the bastardized reddit version which is '>when x does y'.
>>
>>548857
>implying you aren't the newfag and the word didn't used to be NORP followed by NTgger/normalfag

>>548876
it's not really /r9k/'s fault. they had a normalfag invasion back in 2010 or 11 which is the reason why we have /adv/ now. the frog shit didn't attract all the normalfags, it was the posting about school shootings on /r9k/ before doing them that attracted the normalfags.

that is also responsible for bringing normalfags to the rest of the boards too. so if you want to blame someone then blame Mercer.

and eggman too because it got more popular when they framed him because he's so god damn ugly.
>>
Retards saw some names abbreviated and now think all abbreviations are capitalized. I don't know what you mean by:
> outside of 4chan
, though. I see it happen on this site all the time.
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Acronym#Case
>The most common capitalization scheme seen with acronyms is all-uppercase […]
>>
It's a sad day when Twitch trolls all of 4chan just by using caps

>TFW
>>
>>548701
For about five years, I had a script that changed it to "that feel when." I miss that, actually.
>>
>>548857
Normalf*g is a homophobic term. I'm glad that we phased it out.
>>
>>550817
it was so toxic and problematic
>>
>>550776
>all of 4chan
you mean a few retards on /qa/ that pretend every little thing matters?
and where the hell did you get twitch from? Get over yourself.
>>
>>550828
>where the hell did you get twitch from?
probably from >>548701
>>
File: smirnoff mfw.png (2 MB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
smirnoff mfw.png
2 MB, 1080x1920
This thread is making me thirsty.
>>
>>550817
cock glazing ass licking nigger faggot
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.