[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
fuckiung remove the stupid t.b.h and family fillters. no one
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 9
fuckiung remove the stupid t.b.h and family fillters.
no one wants to see forced weeb words into their post you fucking stupid niggers holly shit. just stop it's not funny and accomplishes nothoingh.
>>
>>548007
you're a faggot desu senpai
>>
This is now a wordfilter thread.

normie -> white
normalfag -> white boy
robot -> nigger
>>
>>548007
Mods should add another month to how long the wordfilters stay every time some faggot like you makes a thread on /qa/ complaining about the wordfilters.
>>
>>548010
>>548032
>it's a "I don't want anyone to have fun" episode
>>
>>548007
>accomplishes nothing
And what does saying "to be honest family" on the end of every sentence accomplish?
>>
>>548075
It's just the mods encouraging you to be creative with your shitposts. Go out there anon, achieve greatness.
>>
File: hakumen.jpg (316 KB, 1275x713) Image search: [Google]
hakumen.jpg
316 KB, 1275x713
>>548007
And here we see why 4chan has filters and uses them. Your tears fuel me.
>>
>>548007
Thanks for proving that the filters are in fact effective.
>>548075
>posting twitter acronyms
>having fun
>>
awoo and all of its derivatives -> I SHAT THE BED
>>
>>548088
Nothing. But people still post it even with the filter. Changing what it's read as does nothing.
>>
>>548007
> I sure hate weebs!
> Here just let me post my anime reaction image
>>
>>548088
And what does saying "desu" on the end of every sentence accomplish?
>>
>>548441
> I sure hate weebs
I never said this. Remove this post from my thread. I'm saying forcing my post to contain weebanese is annoying. My post is my property and if I hope to resell it in the future I don't want its price to be diminished just because of something like this.
>>
>>548440
>But people still post it even with the filter.
And end up looking even dumber trying to bypass filters.
>>
normie should be filtered to something completely unrelated like "benis". I think seeing people caught off guard with something like that would really make me laugh
>>
>>548451
Fuck off. You're just sick of people calling you out for being normie scum.
>>
>>548007
FUCK OFF
It's there for a reason.
All of you people are idiots.
There should be more word filters, desu.
>>
>>548453
Nobody's ever called me a normie on here (unless this counts). I just think the word is basically a big meme and doesn't really mean anything
>>
>>548459
If you don't think normies are real. I'm afraid to tell you that you are one.
>>
Mods, please bring back every single one of these word filters for a day:
https://encyclopediadramatica.se/Wordfilter#4chan
>>
File: 3.jpg (17 KB, 432x327) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
17 KB, 432x327
This is now a Tomoko thread senpai
>>
>>548462
Look, I never said someone can't be a normie, but the whole normie vs robot shit is obviously just a huge false dichotomy if you take even a second to think about it. Obviously it's not black or white; it's not as though you're Chad Thundercock or you're a 45 year KHV in you're parent's basement and nothing in between. It's not even a scale because someone might be somewhat normal in some ways and not in others. It's basically an excuse to dismiss people: "I don't have to listen to what you say because you're just a normie". It's dumb and juvenile; it's avoiding confronting a situation because you've back-rationalised some dumb excuse to make it acceptable to yourself.

I'm not writing this because I'm buttmad or anything - even if normie were a well-defined categorisation, which it isn't, I wouldn't be one. I'm a 25 year old kissless virgin still living with his parents so I'm probably less of a normie than most robots, but I'm not paranoid enough to create a boogeyman to set myself up as an example of a status symbol in opposition to it.

Also, what the fuck happened to "normalfag". Everything used to end in the -fag suffix until all these newfags appeared from godknowswhere and started posting about "normies".
>>
>Hiro tries to ban f a m posting in favor of weebposting
>People still find ways around the wordfilter because we're not fucking retards
>Meanwhile more and more people hate weebshit every day

Like pottery
>>
File: 1462377942960.png (2 MB, 4136x3816) Image search: [Google]
1462377942960.png
2 MB, 4136x3816
>>548478
>Hiro tries to ban f a m posting in favor of weebposting
The filter was placed by moot before he left wasn't it, it's been like this for a while? I figured Hiro just didn't know how to remove it.
>>
>>548482
No, Hiro added it. I don't think moot cared that much about it.
>>
>>548483
No, the mods added it without Hiro knowing it.
>>
File: image.gif (59 KB, 182x249) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
59 KB, 182x249
>>548458
>getting this buttlacerated over abbreviations
>>
>>548488
are the mods running the site at this point with Hiro as a figure head puppet?
>>
>>548491
Maybe. Remember, the mods ran the site in the months between when moot left and Hiro turned up so I'd presume it's the same mods that moot trusted.
>>
>>548478
And more and more people hate those shitty Twitter acronyms even more. Seeing someone evade the filter is just proof that their post has no value at all if they can't spend 3 seconds without his ebin normalfag memes.
>>
>>548007
It's better than underage nigger's twitter speak.
>>
File: PBF071-Weeaboo.gif (76 KB, 900x300) Image search: [Google]
PBF071-Weeaboo.gif
76 KB, 900x300
>>548007
>no one wants to see forced weeb words into their post you fucking stupid niggers holly shit.

Then why are you using "weeb"? Are you a really devoted Perry Bible Fellowship fan, or did you just see people using "weaboo" when you joined and not realise that was an unfunny word filter?
>>
>>548007
>forced weeb words
Do you by any chance have any idea where you are?
>>
>>548007
>no one wants to see forced weeb words into their post
I do.
>>
Global 3 specifies no gibberish abbreviations outside /b/. It is perfectly sensible those filters stay up to discourage it because you are flat out not intended to talk on 4chan like it's twitter or texting. This site is not part of the social media zeitgeist that has sprung up over the last few years.
>>
>>548445
this tbqh fampai
>>
File: 1464062333679.webm (835 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
1464062333679.webm
835 KB, 960x720
>>548007
>>
>>548007
No one wants nigger words either.
It's ironic cause you call us stupid niggers while wanted to be one.
>>
The fact it makes you angry means we still need it.
>>
>>548510
I still don't understand how weaboo replaced wapanese.
>>
>>548007
Everybody who complains about the word filters clearly doesn't belong here
>>>/reddit/
>>
>>548610
It doesn't have a clear etymology, so people can use it as a generic insult without being sure what it means.

Compare
>I don't play White Japanese stuff like JRPGs
>I don't play weaboo stuff like JRPGs
Saying all Japanese creators are white people who want to be Japanese is nonsensical and stupid. But if you have no idea where "weaboo" came from, it becomes a magical word that means whatever you want it to mean.

The same thing happened when people saw the word "cuck" without knowing what a cuckold was, and just assumed it meant some kind of loser.
>>
>>548670
>And then I told him to go to reddit!
>Oh man, I wish I could see the look of utter defeat on his face
>>
File: 1461750957052.png (11 KB, 436x488) Image search: [Google]
1461750957052.png
11 KB, 436x488
>>548507
>I enjoy needless censorship, after all we can't risk pissing people off!
>>
>>548702
I really wish you understood the irony of calling someone a redditor by using an image of pepe edited to look like the reddit robot
>>
File: 1432657221695.jpg (203 KB, 1024x711) Image search: [Google]
1432657221695.jpg
203 KB, 1024x711
>>548007
泣かないで、お兄ちゃん
>>
>>548725
That was the entire point, you fucking mong.
>>
>>548725
>filter advocates really are this dense
quelle surprise
>>
>>548744
You are on an English site, /a/utist.
>>
>>548761
Nakanaide, o nīchan
>>
>>548702
But it's not needless. Look at how much hurted butts from retards it causes, that means it's working and it's fucking great.
>>
>>548021
>filtering normalfag

Lurk more you massive faggot.
>>
>>548851
Right, it should be an autoban.
>>
>>548761
Cry more American.
This is a site created for the discussion of Japanese media. If you don't want to deal with the language, get the fuck out and find some normalfag shithole where you are more likely to find a sense of belonging.

Not everyone is a pathetic EOP piece of shit like you.
>>
I can't believe people can't stop being a twitter user on 4chan.
>>
>>548007
I'm still surprised that people are attached enough to their, presumably ironic, nigger twitter speak that they go out of their way to bypass the filters just to make sure everyone knows that they've added a meaningless acronym to the end of their sentence.

I genuinely believed that the slight annoyance of the filters would make them give up and go back to some other form of shitposting, but I guess retardation knows no limits.
Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.