[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
25 GoT threads
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: 1464642015847.jpg (252 KB, 1300x1328) Image search: [Google]
1464642015847.jpg
252 KB, 1300x1328
Are you faggots going to do anything about this? These fucking redditors were given s general for a reason
>>
It's fucking television, what do you expect?

Go do something with your life and stop watching this propaganda machine.
>>
>>546567
I expect the fucking janny to do the job he's paidly so handsomely for. There are rules in place to stop this type of shit and just because he's a confirmed GoT redditor himself doesn't mean he can let his preferred type of dpsm shit up the catalogue.

And if you think I watch tv you're deluded. /tv/ is where I go for laughs
>>
I've been keeping track and there are literally always at least 20 threads up (ignoring a dead general thats hit cap and (during the week not after an episode just airs)

it's not 5, 8 or 15 threads
always 20

Did HBO pay for this?
>>
one of those is lotr, not got
>>
>>546560
There is nothing wrong with 30 threads for one thing, you stupid faggot. Generals are cancer.
>>
Either ban the generals and let the GoT fans see that a dozen threads at all times doesn't make for good conversation, or delete the extra threads and make them stay in the general. They were given a permanent thread in the first place to keep them from swamping the board.
>>
>>546809

game of thrones is leprosy and the general is the containment colony
>>
>>546828
Containment is cancer and doesn't belong on 4chan. Neither does generals. If you are actively trying to prevent things from having more than one thread, force it into a general and contain shit, you are WORSE than generalfags.
>>
>>546832
>containment is cancer
cool story bro. You want go tell /mlp/ or will i?
>>
>>546840
>citing one of the examples of why containment is cancer
You're a fucking idiot. No ones fucking wanted /mlp/ and to this day, no one still wants it. It was cancer, idiot.
>>
>>546843
Everything's cancer to an enrahed faggot mod. Get over yourself. Whether you want to admit it or not you sad little cuck 4chan has always believed in containment. Fucking /b/ was made to contain non-anime discussion you mouthbreathing spastic. Go do your fucking job
>>
File: 1449499836140.png (154 KB, 900x512) Image search: [Google]
1449499836140.png
154 KB, 900x512
>>546846
>Fucking /b/ was made to contain non-anime discussion you mouthbreathing spastic
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>he doesnt even know even basic 4chan history
AHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>546847
Cool story bro. Why don't you educate this poor newfag with the story of /b/ then
>>
>>546850
Admitting you're a newfag ironically is still admitting you're a newfag
>>
>>546861
And the story about why /b/ existed. I'm sure you're eager to begin
>>
>>546907
Not that guy but /b/ was the first board and it was called Anime/Random. moot then added /a/ and decided to rename /b/ to only "Random".
>>
Keep crying, redditor.
>>
>>547500
you first real paedo
>>
this is a funny thread
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.