[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>It's an "Anon gets triggered over celebrities"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: 1444372453543.png (56 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1444372453543.png
56 KB, 400x400
>It's an "Anon gets triggered over celebrities" episode
>>
Why is it so important to discuss the lives of people who you've never met?
>>
>>545287
Isn't that what we do on a daily basis when we call each other faggots though?
>>
>>545301
You don't think I've met you?
Heh. You keep believing that.
*vanishes into the shadows*
>>
File: 1434416809832.jpg (63 KB, 561x401) Image search: [Google]
1434416809832.jpg
63 KB, 561x401
I hate celebrity shit, though. Like when Rooms To Go thought it was a good idea to hire that annoying spanish literally who to sell furniture. Or when ET is on and I have to hear "CHECK IT OUT THIS FAMOUS DUDE IS GOING TO GET MARRIED"

Seriously, who the fuck cares.
>>
>>545285
Think about it for a second anon.

As hard as it might be for some to understand there really are people out there that just don't give a shit about who created anything. I remember browsing youtube all the time many years ago, and guess how many channels I've subscribed to. Zero.
I don't give a shit to "follow" anyone or to give them praise. They should feel good just seeing their content out there without caring if I suck their dick or hit that subscribe button or not.

Now, where do you think people like that are going to end up being drawn to? Is it social media sites, or sites with circlejerk votes?
Or is it going to be an _anonymous_ site?

You're browsing a site that is naturally going to have a higher concentration of people who want to keep identities away from everything that has any value at all. That's why you're always going to be called a faggot whenever you talk about this stuff.
You can try to trivialize it with greentext memes all you want but it's never going to work, because most people here have a natural tendency to dislike celebrity crap, that has nothing to do with peer pressure or bandwagoning.
>>
>>545399
THIS
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.