[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it hard for moderators to understand when I report someone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: 1462453488864.png (63 KB, 353x262) Image search: [Google]
1462453488864.png
63 KB, 353x262
Is it hard for moderators to understand when I report someone for avatarfagging?

I constantly have to report avatarfags and I practically never see their posts deleted. I wonder if it's because mods are looking at the reports individually instead of as a group? What is the proper way to report avatarfagging?

Example:
>>>/a/142102359
>>>/a/142102619
>>>/a/142102762
>>>/a/142102817
>>>/a/142102914
>>>/a/142103445
>>
Stop wasting reports on a harmless joke, autistic weeaboo faggot.l
>>
>>544617
If they won't even ban out cancer like generals, do you expect them to ban out avatar faggotry which also is common place on generals?
The way you are reporting is a proper one, 3-4 should be enough.
>>
>>544679
Avatarfagging is actually against the rules, unlike "generals."
>>
>>544680
And with the current status of moderation you'll find great difficulty in having undesirables removed unless you get lucky and they actually browse the report queue.
Good luck.
>>
>>544621
You. Fuck off back to Facebook.

>>544680
>"generals."
Are you trying to insinuate generals aren't very real and very cancerous things?
>>
File: 1357775505958.jpg (86 KB, 1280x1000) Image search: [Google]
1357775505958.jpg
86 KB, 1280x1000
>>544685
The only place they're mentioned in the rules is in /v/'s rules. Regardless of how I feel about them they are irrelevant to this thread. Make your own thread if you want to bitch about how generals are cancer.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.