[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So when is moderation transparency and accountability going to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 1403981554844.jpg (152 KB, 960x731) Image search: [Google]
1403981554844.jpg
152 KB, 960x731
So when is moderation transparency and accountability going to be introduced so all the blatant power abuse we've had for years and years can finally come to an end?

I honestly don't think I've ever encountered another website where the administration has such aggressive and open distaste and antagonism towards its own userbase. And isn't the selection process supposed to weed out dumbasses who just want some kicks?
>>
>>544529
Okay.
>>
the rules page says the mods can ban someone for literally any reason, so how is it an abuse of power when a mod bans someone for whatever reason he wants?
>>
>>544561
>how is banning for no reason an abuse of power

Really?
>>
>>544563
It's clearly stated that they can do that. You should have read that before getting bootyblasted and crying to this board about it. I'm sorry if you're incapable of understanding this.
>>
>>544529
It's like I've been saying for _years_, Hiro should just fuck 'em all and bring over some benevolent Nipponjin overlords
>>
4chan is a private company. Posting here is a privilege, not a right. As it's stated in the rules, your access to 4chan can be revoked for any reason.

Also, I'm pretty sure you'd be banned a lot less if you contributed quality on-topic discussion.
>>
>>544529
>I honestly don't think I've ever encountered another website where the administration has such aggressive and open distaste and antagonism towards its own userbase. And isn't the selection process supposed to weed out dumbasses who just want some kicks?
something awful. easy. or any 2000s era forum really. how old are you?
>>
>>544571
>It's clearly stated that they can do that

Yeah dude, that's literally what the OP is about.

Try fucking reading for once in your life you illiterate autist.
>>
File: congratulations.jpg (111 KB, 489x400) Image search: [Google]
congratulations.jpg
111 KB, 489x400
>>544586
yes, so, if it says they can do it, how is it abuse when they do it?
>>
>>544595
Read the OP.

And I guess a dictionary for some context on what words mean in the english language when strung together in succession.
>>
>>544529
>I honestly don't think I've ever encountered another website where the administration has such aggressive and open distaste and antagonism towards its own userbase.
Reddit? SA? Literally any forum 10 years ago?
>>
>>544604
What point are you trying to make exactly?
>>
>>544529
Fucking this, some sort of publicly available log about which moderator did what would be an amazing way to stop mods from doing whatever they want on boards they don't know shit about. Sadly, though, that would be a good thing and thus it will never happen.
>>
>>544610
Reddit isn't antagonistic towards its userbase. They're just retarded. The only people that related to their users left years ago.
>>
Got to love it when the only times mods show up it is to try and slide threads which highlight how fucking shit they are.

It's painfully obvious who they are because no one but a mod comes to an unlisted board which is there specifically for meta and bringing up things about the site, and start sperging out like angry teenagers the moment someone calls out their bullshit.

To any hotpocket reading this, know this: the day you are blocked from the inner cloister and have your logins removed is the day you officially have nothing else of value to provide to anyone and anything. I'd suggest instead of being petulant manchildren hiding away in IRC most of your lives that you start to take steps towards becoming more useful to the only community on earth that will ever allow you become part of. Failing that, nothing but the noose awaits; 幻想郷 doesn't allow your kind.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.