[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Explain why there shouldn't a bord for YouTube and internet
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (34 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
34 KB, 1280x720
Explain why there shouldn't a bord for YouTube and internet media

The influence of internet media has been growing and they are more relevant than television now, they obviously can't be contained on /tv/ so they should be on new board
>>
because its cancer, whats next? You want the ability to send your posts to twitter?
>>
>>544258
Because /tv/ fags are sensitive and are desperate to prevent it happening for some very weird reason.
It WILL happen, just give it some time. If it was actually "cancer" then why do /tv/ jerk off red letter media every day? Maybe /tv/ is attracted to cancer?
>>
>>544261
>because its cancer
Aka I don't like it

If you don't like it ignore it faggot
>>
>>544271
no
>>
>>544271
no, youtube shit is mainly liked and talked about by teenagers, and this is an 18+ website. if you want to discuss youtube shit, go find another website. or take it to >>>/trash/
>>
>>544258
there likely will be at some point. already youtube threads are being allowed on /tv/ where they weren't in the past and eventually people will bitch enough about it to get a containment board. its the story of almost every board on 4chan
>>
>>544271
>If you don't like it ignore it
I already am ignoring it by not going to r/ecelebs or wherever the fuck you came from.
>>
>>544271
Ecelebs are cancerous attwhores and youtube's userbase is, like, 90% underage.

Nobody wants a literally attwhore underages: the board here. If you want to discuss about youtube, fuck off to Google Forums or something like that.
>>
>>544258
Kill you'reself
>>
>>544312
>>544316
>>544318
Stay mad dumb weeaboos YouTube baord will happen
>>
>>544337
>weeaboos

You realize Youtubers are the biggest weeaboos on the internet.
>>
File: 1442722045752.png (80 KB, 500x501) Image search: [Google]
1442722045752.png
80 KB, 500x501
>>544337
>>
There's already enough boards, moderation is being spread thin already
>>
>>544258
>>>/wsg/
>>
>>544258
No

You explain to me why there SHOULD be one

I don't need to sit here explaining why there shouldn't be a board for the flying spaghetti monster
>>
>>544258
fuck off with your shilling cancer
>>
>>544351
maybe we shouldn't have substance-less boards like /r9k/ and /b/ then
>>
>>544367
Not him but there are multiple threads at all times focused on jewtube 'celebs' that do not belong on any other board
>>
>>544367
>>544380
Not an argument
>>
>>544394
nice meme
>>
>>544392
So make a thread about banning them.

We shouldn't have to create a whole new board just because of incompetent mods.
>>
>>544271
>>544258
4chan isn't the place to shill your trash. Fuck off.
>>
>>544258
Because the topic doesn't belong on 4chan. Kill yourself all the way to reddit, you will be welcomed in open arms by all the other underage over there.
>>
>>544404
The mods can only do so much on /tv/
The sad fact is that most of the userbase of the board at this point actually likes discussing YouTube garbage
And don't get me started on how /tv/ has become so fast that threads drop down to page 5 in less than 5 minutes, getting pruned after 40 minutes
It's all because of the influx of teenager memers
>>
>>544392
Containment is NOT an answer. Containment is nothing more than the creation of a petri-dish. It is not an argument and it is one of the greatest cancers. If you have to contain it, ban it instead. Come back when you've grown up and can give a real answer that isn't just 'ill just pretend it isnt there'.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.