[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are /a/ janitors so retarded that they don't even know their
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1462836883115.png (886 KB, 841x800) Image search: [Google]
1462836883115.png
886 KB, 841x800
Are /a/ janitors so retarded that they don't even know their own rules? I created 141690088 because I was reading the rules and noticed that discussion of live action adaptations is allowed, and it was quickly pruned with just a few posts. I can't say I didn't expect this, because it's in line with the rest of their incompetence, but this shit is clear cut WRONG. So I'm posting it here because this needs to not happen again.
>>
>>544249
> I created 141690088

Dumbass newfag kid.
>>
You didn't get pruned, it just fell off the board because you are not a part of the /a/ hivemind

http://desustorage.org/a/thread/141690088/
>>
>>544249
>rec thread
>can't link your own posts
lurk for 2 years before posting retard
>>
File: pruned.jpg (45 KB, 652x258) Image search: [Google]
pruned.jpg
45 KB, 652x258
>>544277
No, I definitely watched it get pruned within minutes. The board doesn't move quickly enough for it to have fallen off. I'm guessing the archive fucked up, which does happen sometimes.

If you don't believe me, maybe I should recreate the thread and we'll see how it goes?
>>
The thing is OP, you weren't talking about a specific one and sounded more like you're asking for recommendations.

Even if you had a specific series in mind /a/ wouldn't be too keen on obliging you because these 2D->3D shifts tend to be more of cringey novelties than something to seriously track.
>>
>>544295
Looks like you got your questions answered, though.

What's the problem?
>>
>>544434
My question being answered isn't a reason to delete the thread. If 4chan actually had that policy lots of threads would never make it to 100+ posts.

>>544326
/a/ has to be the only board on the site autistic enough to read everything as a recommendation thread. Besides, I did post Kami no Shizuku.
>>
>>544249
No one gives a shit about live action on /a/.
>>
>>544249
LURK MOAR LITTLE KIDDIE REC THREADS AREN'T ALLOWED.
>>
>>544249
>rec thread
m8...
>>
>>544598
>>544700
Unless they are one of the many template rec threads which are posted all the time.

Go back to your OPT, you cancerous autistic faggots.
>>
>>544781
What are you on about, retard? OPT aren't meant to be rec threads and your argument here is that because a bunch of retards are doing it, you can do it? Kill yourself. You are implying anyone likes that shitty general as well.

Your thread was shit and it was a rec thread.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.