[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
remove tripfags NAO
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: 1455033284663.png (60 KB, 689x448) Image search: [Google]
1455033284663.png
60 KB, 689x448
Why don't we remove the trip feature? 99.999% of the time, being identified is not relevant to their post, like it would be if they were doing an information/picture dump. There is no reason to have these special snowflakes derail threads with their stupid attention whoring and irrelevant posts. It may be useful on /his/ or /sci/ so that you can see that it's a credible person talking, but the benefits are small compared to the massive amount of faggotry caused by trips polluting our boards
>>
HOW TO DEAL WITH TRIPFAGS:
>the wrong way
>a tripfag posts
>replies 'REEEEEE FUCK OFF TRIPFAG'

>the right way
>a tripfag posts
>do not reply
>>
anons who get rectally ravaged when they see something other than "Anonymous" in the namefield are the ones who derail threads. there is nothing wrong with identifying yourself on an imageboard.
>>
>>544206
pretty much this
>>
>>544205
>>544206
These.
>>
>>544183
Am i tripfag?
>>
>>544206
>>544210
>>544211
kill yourselves
>>
>>544206
>>544210
>>544211
You forgot your tripcode
>>
>>544220
>>544225
>All this angst
>>
>>544183
>It may be useful on /his/ or /sci/ so that you can see that it's a credible person talking
*so that you can filter the fucking cancer

FTFY
>>
>>544220
>>544225
Samefag more dumb cuck
>>
>>544183
Trips were always a part of 4chan culture.
>muh anonnymoose
That's not all 4chan is or all it is for.
>>
>>544183
trips serve functions. on small boards like /an/ they allow people with expertise in a subject to not have to establish credibility. /tg/ and /qst/ have trips run quests.

plus you can just filter them!
>>
>>544183
That image you posted is from Ylilauta /int/. At the time Gondola was made, the entire board was 100% tripfags.
>>
>>544810
I can confirm this
>>
>>544183
>It may be useful on /his/ or /sci/ so that you can see that it's a credible person talking
hahaha
>>
>>544220

Cry more faggot
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.