[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you remember when /qa/ was the cozy funposting board where
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: 1463071610001.png (832 KB, 800x610) Image search: [Google]
1463071610001.png
832 KB, 800x610
Do you remember when /qa/ was the cozy funposting board where everyone is friendly instead of the place people come to complain about the site?
ie. before gook held his Q&A
>>
fuck off
>>
>>544172
No you fuck off
>>
File: 1408857999772.gif (456 KB, 480x361) Image search: [Google]
1408857999772.gif
456 KB, 480x361
Yes.
But hiro and mods have both posted here so /q/ is here to stay.
>>
>>544186
>boards become /q/ when both admin and mods post on it
Fucking hell you are beyond retarded.
You're basically saying that /mlp/, /b/ and fucking /lit/ are /q/.
Leave and don't ever return, newfag
>>
>>544192
Don't use ableist slurs please.
This is one of the things I frequently come here to try and get removed because to my autism. People using that term as a hurtful insult makes me upset.

And /qa/ is /q/, were currently a cornerstone of 4chan and we've helped create /wsr/ and /aco/, so deal with it.
>>
>>544192
You're trying way too hard.
>>
>>544194
>"ableist slurs"
>"cornerstone of 4chan"
>"hurtful insult"
>legit autist who acts like a backseat admin
You know that epic meme where people say "back 2 reddit/9fag/dumblr" ironically?
This isn't ironic when I say it. Go back to fucking Tumblr.
>>
File: 이는 바잍입니까.png (65 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
이는 바잍입니까.png
65 KB, 625x626
>>544197
Holy fucking shit, dude.
>>
>>544273
This is why I have no faith in 4chan. There are people who look at very obvious jokes like >>544194 and STILL respond completely seriously. You can be as obvious as possible and you'll still get someone like that. This site is fucking hopeless.
>>
>>544284
Have you ever considered that the "people responding completely serious" actually get the joke and are just adding on to it by acting as if they don't get it, when in reality they do, thus completing the ultra-ruse and rusing even more people such as yourself? it's worth thinking about. where does the ruse really end? maybe you're just pretending to not know that too. it's crazy to think about.
>>
>>544287
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>544334
Exactly.
>>
>>544287
Fair point, I do this as well. Like if someone misspells something as part of a meme I correct their spelling and call them an idiot.
>>
>>544342
that's why i think there's still merit to browsing /b/ for a little while, if only to see how deep the rusehole can really go
>>
>>544287
I can't tell who's rusing who no more
>>
>funposting
fuck off, the s4s raids were fucking hell.
>>
>>544408
Abandon hope all ye who enter here
>>
>>544197
>quoting in your quotes
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.