[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
General cancer
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 23396721.jpg (34 KB, 960x529) Image search: [Google]
23396721.jpg
34 KB, 960x529
Mods, do something about this cancerous shit:
>>>/r9k/28864426

/soc/ threads don't belong on /r9k/.
General threads don't belong on 4chan.
/soc/ general threads are an abomination.

Every generalfag in that thread deserves to be dragged out into the street and curb stomped.
>>
Good luck, anon.
I envy anyone that still has the motivation to struggle against the eventual 'general' take-over of all boards.
>>
>>544050
/r9k/ is not the containment board of manchildren and NEETs. Read the fucking sticky and stop complaining.
>B-but muh board culture.
kek Get out of here.
>>
>>545304
r9k is not the board to have generals
in fact, it is the one place generals should never exist because they are not original
getting around the robot by posting "x edition" or "thread#x" shouldn't be allowed either

I remember the janitors and mods used to do something about these threads, but they gave up when these generalfags would make the same general 5-6 times in a 2 hour period hoping one would get through
>>
>>544050
While I think it's nice to have those kinds of threads, I have to agree -- that stuff clogging up /r9k/ and many other boards is LITERALLY why /soc/ exists.
>>
>>545346
>r9k is not the board to have generals
Please, tell me what is /r9k/ for. Generals are always a good thing, as they free space for other stuff. In any case, all threads in /r9k/ are recurrent ones, so they are generals in a way. Elliot generals, Fembot generals, cuckoldry generals, misogyny generals... Same shit different name.

Oregano, senpai.
>>
How do we stop the general menace /qa/?
>>
>>545392
>what is r9k for?
it is /b/ with forced originality, that is literally all it is
the only things banned are /soc/ posting, bypassing the robot with blox, and making recurring threads and generals

>generals free space
that's fine, but go put them somewhere that doesn't specifically enforce originality
this general he's complaining about is an /int/ general that got the boot when /int/ decided to go region and country based generals only
it can easily go in /int/ or /soc/

>inb4 "it has no topic"
you can have interpals threads if you want, you can have elliot threads if you want
you just can't have generals on r9k
>>
>>545408
Generally, I recommend more mods and janitors.
>>
>>545445
>it is /b/ with forced originality, that is literally all it is
technically yes but it's easily one of the least original boards on this site

idk why you're in a hissy fit about this as /r9k/'s still the same thing in theory and it's still the same shit in practice
>>
>>544050
Anything that upsets /r9k/ users and thus encourages them to leave 4chan is a good thing.
>>
>>544050
/soc/ is the board of self-destructive attention whores, while /r9k/ is the board of failed normies and genuine autistic people. Not a great combination, so I don't condemn these kind of threads on /r9k/ to be quite frank with you famalam.
>>
>>545304
>kek Get out of here.
Eat shit and die, cunt. /soc/ exist for that sort of shit. The fucking board rules already state that mods have to delete /soc/ threads.

>>545392
>Generals are always a good thing, as they free space for other stuff
So is inhaling exhaust fumes. I suggest you try creating a seal with a hose and your rear car exhaust in order to get the most out of it.

Boards have 100+ thread slots for a reason.
>>
>>545574
Hear me out, Internet tough guy. No matter how butthurt you are; the threads are going to stay. At least they're a respite from the recurring shitposting that happens on /r9k/, the most useless board in existence.

I've seen autistic manchildren exchange skype info so many times that maybe /r9k/ should be removed and make /soa/ - /soc/ for autistic people.

And calm your butthurt. I can hear blood dripping from here. It's a shit board anyway. There's no reason to be upset about it improving slightly. There's still plenty of shit for you to bath in.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.